久久精品国产精品国产精品污,男人扒开添女人下部免费视频,一级国产69式性姿势免费视频,夜鲁夜鲁很鲁在线视频 视频,欧美丰满少妇一区二区三区,国产偷国产偷亚洲高清人乐享,中文 在线 日韩 亚洲 欧美,熟妇人妻无乱码中文字幕真矢织江,一区二区三区人妻制服国产

歡迎訪問 生活随笔!

生活随笔

當前位置: 首頁 > 编程资源 > 编程问答 >内容正文

编程问答

电影:美国队长:复仇者先锋

發布時間:2023/12/9 编程问答 43 豆豆
生活随笔 收集整理的這篇文章主要介紹了 电影:美国队长:复仇者先锋 小編覺得挺不錯的,現在分享給大家,幫大家做個參考.

簡 介:漫威的“美國隊長:復仇者先鋒”專注于漫威宇宙的早期,當時史蒂夫·羅杰斯自愿參加一個實驗計劃,這個計劃將他變成了被稱為美國隊長的超級士兵。

OVERVIEW:Marvel’s “Captain America: The First Avenger” focuses on the early days of the Marvel Universe when Steve Rogers volunteers to participate in an experimental program that turns him into the Super Soldier known as Captain America.

影片時長124 min
上映時間July 22, 2011

■ 相關鏈接:

  • Captain America: The First Avenger | Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki | Fandom
  • List of Deleted Scenes | Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki | Fandom
  • Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) | Cast & More

目錄

  • 中英字幕
  • 刪除場景
  • 人物介紹

中英字幕

No English
漫威影業

Are you the guys from Washington?
你們是華盛頓來的嗎

You get many other visitors out here?
這地方還有別人來嗎

How long you been on-site?
你到這兒多久了

Since this morning.
早上就到了

A Russian oil team called it in about 18 hours ago.
18小時前 一支俄羅斯石油小隊發現的

How come nobody spotted it before?
之前怎么沒發現

It's really not that surprising.
沒什么好奇怪的

This landscape's changing all the time.
這里的地貌一直在變

You got any idea what this thing is exactly?
你知道這到底是什么玩意嗎

I don't know. It's probably a weather balloon.
不知道 可能是個氣象氣球

I don't think so.
我覺得不是

You know, we don't have the equipment for a job like this.
我們沒有做這種事的專用設備

How long before we can start craning it out?
什么時候才能開始挖

I don't think you quite understand.
我覺得你還沒搞清楚

You guys are gonna need one hell of a crane.
你們需要一架超級起重機

Base, we're in.
基地 我們進去了

What is this?
這是什么

Careful.
小心點

Lieutenant!
中尉

- What is it? - My God.
-這是什么 -天啊

Base, get me a line to the Colonel.
基地 幫我接上校

It's 3:00 a.m., sir.
現在是凌晨三點 長官

I don't care what time it is.
我才不管現在幾點

This one's waited long enough.
他已經等得夠久了

No English
挪威 滕斯貝格 1942年3月

They've come for it.
他們來找它了

They have before.
以前也有人來過

Not like this.
這次不一樣

Let them come.
讓他們來吧

They'll never find it.
他們找不到的

Open it!
快打開

Quickly, before he...
快點 否則他要…

It has taken me a long time to find this place.
我花了很久才找到這里

You should be commended.
你真該獲得褒獎

Help him up.
扶他起來

I think that you are a man of great vision.
我覺得你是個很有遠見的人

And, in this way, we are much alike.
這點我們很像

I am nothing like you.
我跟你才不一樣

No, of course, but what others see as superstition,
是啊 但其他人看做是迷信的東西

you and I know to be a science.
你我卻都知道是科學

What you seek is just a legend.
你要找的東西不過是傳說

Then why make such an effort to conceal it?
那又何必這么大費周章地藏它

The Tesseract was the jewel of Odin's treasure room.
宇宙魔方是奧丁最珍貴的瑰寶

It is not something one buries.
這東西不該被埋起來

But I think it is close, yes?
但我覺得已經很接近了

- I cannot help you. - No.
-我幫不了你 -是啊

But maybe you can help your village.
但也許你能幫幫你的村子

You must have some friends out there.
那里一定有你的朋友

Some little grandchildren, perhaps?
可能還有一些小孩子

I have no need for them to die.
你不希望他們死吧

Yggdrasil.
世界樹

Tree of the world.
世界之樹

Guardian of wisdom.
守護著智慧

And fate, also.
還有命運

And the Führer digs for trinkets in the desert.
元首竟還在沙漠里挖破爛

You have never seen this, have you?
你并沒見過這個 是吧

It's not for the eyes of ordinary men.
這不是給凡人看的

Exactly.
沒錯

Give the order to open fire.
下令開火

Fool!
蠢貨

You cannot control the power you hold.
你駕馭不了那種力量

You will burn!
你會業火燒身的

I already have.
我燒過了

O'Connell, Michael.
邁克爾·奧康納

Kaminsky, Henry.
亨利·卡明斯基

Boy, a lot of guys getting killed over there.
天哪 戰死了這么多人

No English
納粹再奪日托米爾

Rogers, Steven.
史蒂文·羅杰斯

It kind of makes you think twice about enlisting, huh?
是不是有點讓人不想參軍了

Nope.
沒有

Rogers.
羅杰斯

What did your father die of?
你父親因什么過世

Mustard gas.
芥子氣

No English
一戰時流行的生化武器

He was in the 107th Infantry.
他曾服役于107步兵團

- I was hoping I could be assigned... - Your mother?
-我也希望能被指派到… -你母親呢

She was a nurse in a TB ward.
她是結核病房的護士

Got hit. Couldn't shake it.
她被傳染了 沒挺過去

No English
病例匯總 哮喘 猩紅熱 風濕熱 鼻炎 慢性或急性傷寒 高血壓 心悸 乏力 心臟病 精神緊張 曾在家接觸到肺結核病毒 近親患有糖尿病

Sorry, son.
對不起 孩子

Look, just give me a chance.
給我個機會吧

You'd be ineligible on your asthma alone.
光哮喘這一項就不行

Is there anything you can do?
你就不能做些什么嗎

I'm doing it.
我在做

I'm saving your life.
我在救你

No English
不合格

War continues to ravage Europe.
戰火繼續肆虐歐洲

But help is on the way.
但援兵即將趕到

Every able-bodied young man is lining up to serve his country.
所有健康的適齡青年都準備參軍報國

Even little Timmy is doing his part
就連小蒂米也出力了

collecting scrap metal.
幫忙收集廢金屬

Nice work, Timmy!
干得好 蒂米

Who cares?
誰關心這個

Play the movie already!
趕緊放電影

Hey, you wanna show some respect?
放尊重點

Meanwhile, overseas,
與此同時 在海外戰場上

our brave boys are showing the Axis powers
勇敢的士兵們正讓軸心國明白

that the price of freedom is never too high.
為了自由他們愿付出一切

Let's go! Get on with it!
得了 快放電影

Hey, just start the cartoon!
快放動畫片

Hey, you wanna shut up?
你給我閉嘴

Together with Allied forces,
只要盟軍齊心協力

we'll face any threat, no matter the size.
就能迎戰一切大小威脅

You just don't know when to give up, do you?
你就是不知道何時該放棄 是吧

I can do this all day.
我可以和你耗一整天

Pick on someone your own size.
要打去找個塊頭一樣大的

Sometimes I think you like getting punched.
有時候我覺得你就是喜歡挨揍

I had him on the ropes.
我就要打敗他了

How many times is this?
這都第幾次了

You're from Paramus now?
這次是帕拉默斯人了

You know it's illegal to lie on the enlistment form.
你知道在征兵表上造假是違法的嗎

And seriously, Jersey?
居然還是新澤西

You get your orders?
你接到命令了嗎

The 107th.
107步兵團

Sergeant James Barnes,
詹姆斯·巴恩斯中士

shipping out for England first thing tomorrow.
明早起航開赴英國

I should be going.
我也該一起去

Come on, man.
來吧 哥們

My last night!
我出發前的最后一晚

I got to get you cleaned up.
得先幫你收拾一下

Why? Where are we going?
怎么 我們要去哪

The future.
未來

No English
明日世界博覽會

I don't see what the problem is.
我沒覺得有什么問題

You're about to be the last eligible man in New York.
你就要成為紐約僅剩的適齡男子了

You know there's three and a half million women here?
這里可有350萬的女人呢

Well, I'd settle for just one.
有一個我就滿足了

Good thing I took care of that.
好在我已經搞定了

Hey, Bucky!
巴基

What'd you tell her about me?
你怎么和她說我的

Only the good stuff.
都是好話

Welcome to the Modern Marvels Pavilion
歡迎來到現代奇觀展館

and the World of Tomorrow.
以及明日世界

A greater world.
更強大的世界

A better world.
更美麗的世界

Oh, my God!
我的天啊

It's starting!
開始了

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Howard Stark!
女士們先生們 有請霍華德·斯塔克先生

I love you, Howard!
我愛你 霍華德

Ladies and gentlemen,
女士們先生們

what if I told you that in just a few short years,
要是我告訴你 就在短短幾年后

your automobile won't even have to touch the ground at all?
你的汽車就再也不用碰到地面呢

Yes.
是的

Thanks, Mandy.
謝謝 曼蒂

With Stark Gravitic Reversion Technology
憑借斯塔克的反重力科技

you'll be able to do just that.
這將成為可能

Holy cow.
我的神啊

I did say a few years, didn't I?
我說了還要再過幾年 是吧

No English
美國軍隊需要你 馬上參軍

Hey, Steve, what do you say we treat these girls...
史蒂夫 我們請這倆姑娘去…

No English
美國三軍招募處

Come on, soldier.
走吧 大兵

Come on. You're kind of missing the point of a double date.
走吧 你不來還叫什么雙人約會

We're taking the girls dancing.
我們帶她們去跳舞

You go ahead. I'll catch up with you.
你去吧 我一會兒來找你們

You're really going to do this again?
你真要再試一次嗎

Well, it's a fair. I'm gonna try my luck.
反正這是嘉年華 我碰碰運氣

As who, Steve from Ohio?
這次又是哪 俄亥俄州嗎

They'll catch you. Or worse, they'll actually take you.
他們會發現的 要是他們收了你就更糟

Look, I know you don't think I can do this.
我知道你覺得我不行

This isn't a back alley, Steve. It's war.
這可不是后巷里打架 史蒂夫 這是打仗

- I know it's a war. - Why are you so keen to fight?
-我知道這是打仗 -你為什么非要去參戰

There are so many important jobs.
還有很多重要工作呢

- What do you want me to do? Collect scrap metal in my little red wagon? - Yes.
-你覺得我該干什么 開著小紅車去收廢鐵嗎 -對

- Why not? - I'm not gonna sit in a factory, Bucky.
-有何不可 -我不想去工廠 巴基

Bucky, come on.
巴基 拜托了

There are men laying down their lives.
大家都在戰場上拼命

I got no right to do any less than them.
我不能躲在后方

That's what you don't understand.
你就是不明白

This isn't about me.
我不是為了自己

Right.
是啊

'Cause you got nothing to prove.
你不是想證明自己

Hey, Sarge! Are we going dancing?
中士 我們還去跳舞嗎

Yes, we are.
當然了

Don't do anything stupid until I get back.
別干傻事 等我回來

How can I?
我怎么會

You're taking all the stupid with you.
你把傻氣都帶走了

You're a punk.
臭小子

Jerk.
混球

Be careful.
小心點

Don't win the war till I get there!
等我到了再取得勝利

Come on, girls. They're playing our song.
來吧 姑娘們 我們去跳舞

Wait here.
在這兒等著

Is there a problem?
有問題嗎

Just wait here.
在這兒等著就是

No English
偽造征兵資料是違法的

Thank you.
謝謝

So,
這么說

you want to go overseas.
你想去國外

Kill some Nazis.
殺納粹嗎

Excuse me?
你說什么

Dr. Abraham Erskine.
我是亞伯罕·厄斯金博士

I represent the Strategic Scientific Reserve.
我代表戰略科學軍團

Steve Rogers.
史蒂夫·羅杰斯

Where are you from?
你是哪里人

Queens.
皇后區

73rd Street and Utopia Parkway.
73街和烏托邦大道

Before that, Germany.
在那之前 是德國人

- This troubles you? - No.
-這讓你不安嗎 -沒有

Where are you from, Mr. Rogers?
你又是哪里人 羅杰斯先生

Is it New Haven?
是紐黑文市

Or Paramus?
還是帕拉默斯

Five exams in five different cities.
五份文件上寫了五個不同城市…

That might not be the right file.
文件可能拿錯了

No, it's not the exams I'm interested in.
我感興趣的不是文件

It's the five tries.
而是你嘗試了五次

But you didn't answer my question.
但你還沒回答我的問題

Do you want to kill Nazis?
你想去殺納粹嗎

Is this a test?
這是測試嗎

Yes.
是的

I don't want to kill anyone.
我不想殺任何人

I don't like bullies.
但我不喜歡惡霸

I don't care where they're from.
不管是哪里來的

Well, there are already so many big men fighting this war.
已經有很多大個子參戰了

Maybe what we need now is a little guy.
或許現在正需要個小個子

I can offer you a chance.
我可以給你一個機會

Only a chance.
只是一個機會

- I'll take it. - Good.
-我接受 -很好

So where is the little guy from?
那么小個子是從哪來

Actually?
說實話

Brooklyn.
布魯克林

Congratulations,
恭喜你

soldier.
士兵

No English
合格

Are you ready, Dr. Zola?
準備好了嗎 佐拉博士

My machine requires the most delicate calibration.
我的儀器需要非常精確的校準

Forgive me if I seem overcautious.
請原諒 我必須萬分小心

Are you certain that those conductors of yours
你確定你的設備

can withstand the energy surge
能承受得住能量涌

long enough for transference?
直到完成轉移嗎

With this artifact
就這件古物來說

I am certain of nothing.
我什么都不能確定

I fear it may not work at all.
我擔心它完全不會有效

Twenty percent.
20%

Forty.
40%

Sixty.
60%

Stabilizing at 70%.
穩定在70%

I have not come all this way
我花了這么多功夫

for safety, Doctor.
可不是為了安全 博士

What was that?
那是什么

I must congratulate you, Arnim.
我要恭喜你 阿尼姆

Your designs do not disappoint.
你的設計沒有讓我失望

Though they may require some slight reinforcement.
雖然還需要稍稍加固

The exchange is stable.
轉換過程穩定

Amazing!
太神奇了

The energy we have just collected
我們所收集到的能量

could power my designs.
能為我的設計供能

All my designs.
我所有的設計

This will change the war.
這將改變這場戰爭

Dr. Zola,
佐拉博士

this will change the world.
這將改變整個世界

Ready, exercise!
準備 演練開始

Recruits, attention!
新兵們 立正

Gentlemen, I am Agent Carter.
先生們 我是卡特特工

I supervise all operations for this division.
我負責監督本部門的所有事務

What's with the accent, Queen Victoria?
你的口音怎么回事 維多利亞女王

I thought I was signing up for the U.S. Army.
我還以為我是為美軍效力

What's your name, soldier?
你叫什么名字 士兵

Gilmore Hodge, Your Majesty.
吉爾默·霍奇 女王陛下

Step forward, Hodge.
上前一步 霍奇

Put your right foot forward.
右腳再上前一步

We gonna wrassle?
我們要格斗嗎

'Cause I got a few moves I know you'll like.
我會幾個你肯定喜歡的招式

Agent Carter!
卡特特工

Colonel Phillips.
菲利普斯上校

I can see that you are breaking in the candidates.
看來你和我們的新兵打成一片了

That's good!
不錯嘛

Get your ass up out of that dirt
給我從地上爬起來

and stand in that line at attention
然后歸隊立正站好

till somebody comes tells you what to do.
直到有人讓你停為止

Yes, sir!
是 長官

General Patton has said
巴頓將軍曾經說過

that wars are fought with weapons, but they are won by men.
“戰爭依靠武器 但勝利依靠士兵”

We are going to win this war
我們會打贏這場仗

because we have the best men.
因為我們有最好的士兵

And because they are going to get better.
而且他們會越來越好

Much better.
好得多

The Strategic Scientific Reserve
戰略科學軍團

is an Allied effort
是由盟軍成立

made up of the best minds in the free world.
成員都是由自由世界的精英

Our goal
我們的目標

is to create the best army in history.
是建立史上最優秀的軍隊

But every army starts with one man.
而每支軍隊都有一個先行者

Rogers! Get off of there!
羅杰斯 快下來

At the end of this week, we will choose that man.
這周過后 我們就要選出那個人

He will be the first
他將會是第一個

in a new breed of super-soldier.
新一代的超級士兵

Rogers! Get that rifle out of the mud!
羅杰斯 把那根柱子扶起來

And they will personally escort Adolf Hitler
而他們 將親手把阿道夫·希特勒

to the gates of hell.
送進地獄

Pick up the pace, ladies!
跟上 姑娘們

Let's go, let's go!
快跑

Double time!
加速

Come on! Faster! Faster!
快點 跑快點

Move!
動起來

Move!
動起來

Squad, halt!
立定

That flag means we're only at the halfway point.
這面旗子說明你們剛跑完一半

First man to bring it to me
第一個拿到旗子的人

gets a ride back with Agent Carter.
就能和卡特特工一起搭車回去

Move, move!
快去

Come on! Get up there!
快點 爬上去

If that's all you got, this army's in trouble!
你們就這點能耐嗎 這支部隊完了

Get up there, Hodge!
上去啊 霍奇

Come on! Get up there!
上啊 爬上去

Nobody's got that flag in 17 years!
17年來都沒人能拿到那面旗子

Now fall back into line! Come on, fall in!
好了 恢復列隊 快點 歸隊

Let's go! Get back into formation!
快點 排好隊

Rogers!
羅杰斯

I said fall in!
我說歸隊

Thank you, sir.
謝了 長官

Faster, ladies! Come on.
快點 姑娘們

My grandmother has more life in her, God rest her soul.
我奶奶都比你們有精神 愿她安息

Move it!
動起來

You're not really thinking about picking Rogers, are you?
你不是真想選羅杰斯吧

I'm more than just thinking about it.
不止是想

He is the clear choice.
他是不二之選

When you brought a 90-pound asthmatic
你把個90磅的哮喘病貓

onto my army base,
帶進我的基地時

I let it slide. I thought, "What the hell."
我沒反對 我想管他呢

Maybe he'd be useful to you, like a gerbil.
也許你是把他當做小白鼠

- I never thought you'd pick him. - Up.
-我沒想過你會選他 -起來

You stick a needle in that kid's arm,
這孩子的胳膊

it's gonna go right through him.
一根針就能扎穿

Come on, girls.
快點 姑娘們

Look at that.
看看他

He's making me cry.
我看著他都快哭了

I am looking for qualities beyond the physical.
我需要的素質不是體能上的

Do you know how long it took to set up this project?
你知道我們為這項目付出多少心血嗎

All the groveling I had to do
我還不得不對那個

in front of Senator What's-His-Name's committees?
什么參議員的委員會低聲下氣

Brandt. Yes, I know. I am well aware of your efforts.
是的 我清楚你付出了多少努力

Then throw me a bone.
那就給我點回報

Hodge passed every test we gave him.
霍奇通過了所有測試

He's big, he's fast.
他強壯 動作又快

He obeys orders. He's a soldier.
他遵守命令 是個士兵

He is a bully.
他是個惡霸

You don't win wars with niceness, Doctor.
靠善良可打不了勝仗 博士

You win wars with guts.
打勝仗 靠的是膽量

Grenade!
有手榴彈

Get away!
快跑

Get back!
別過來

It was a dummy grenade.
是假手榴彈

All clear. Back in formation.
警報解除 歸隊

Is this a test?
這是測試嗎

He's still skinny.
他還是太瘦弱了

- May I? - Yeah.
-我能進來嗎 -當然

Can't sleep?
睡不著嗎

I got the jitters, I guess.
可能是緊張吧

Me, too.
我也是

Can I ask you a question?
我能問個問題嗎

Just one?
就一個嗎

Why me?
為什么選我

I suppose that is the only question that matters.
這的確是唯一重要的問題

This is from Augsburg.
這個產自奧格斯堡[德國城市]

My city.
我的故鄉

So many people forget that
很多人都忘了

the first country the Nazis invaded was their own.
納粹第一個侵略的就是自己的國家

You know, after the last war,
一戰結束后

my people struggled.
我的同胞們生活得非常艱苦

They felt weak. They felt
他們感到無能為力

small. And then Hitler comes along
渺小 然后希特勒出現了

with the marching and the big show and the flags.
閱兵 集會 黨旗 大肆宣揚煽動

And he hears of me.
他聽說了我

My work. And he finds me.
還有我的工作 他找到了我

And he says, "You."
他說 你

He says, "You will make us strong."
你要讓我們變強

Well, I am not interested.
我并不感興趣

So he sends the head of Hydra,
于是他派來了他的研究部門

his research division.
九頭蛇的主管

A brilliant scientist by the name of Johann Schmidt.
那是位天才科學家 叫約翰·施密特

Now, Schmidt is a member of the inner circle.
施密特已經是核心成員了

And he is ambitious.
他野心勃勃

He and Hitler share a passion for
他和希特勒一樣癡迷于

occult power and Teutonic myth.
超能力和日耳曼神話

Hitler uses his fantasies to inspire his followers.
希特勒用他的幻想煽動他的追隨者

But for Schmidt, it is not fantasy.
而對施密特來說那不是幻想

For him, it is real.
對他來說 那是真的

He has become convinced
他相信

that there is a great power hidden in the earth,
這世上隱藏著一股強大的力量

left here by the gods,
是眾神留下的

waiting to be seized by a superior man.
有待一個更優越的人去發現

So when he hears about my formula and what it can do,
所以當他得知我血清配方的能耐

he cannot resist.
他無法抗拒

Schmidt must become that superior man.
施密特決心成為那個優越者

Did it make him stronger?
他變強了嗎

Yes.
是的

But there were other effects.
不過也有副作用

The serum was not ready.
血清當時尚未調整好

But more important,
但更重要的是

the man.
使用的人

The serum amplifies everything that is inside, so
血清能增強人的各個方面 所以

good becomes great.
好的變得更好

Bad becomes worse.
壞的則變得更壞

This is why you were chosen.
所以我選擇了你

Because a strong man who has known power all his life
因為力量與生俱來的強者

may lose respect for that power,
可能會失去對力量的敬畏

but a weak man
但弱者

knows the value of strength.
才懂得力量的價值

And knows
并且有

compassion.
同情心

Thanks. I think.
謝謝…吧

Give this.
拿來

Whatever happens tomorrow, you must promise me one thing.
不管明天發生什么 答應我一件事

That you will stay who you are.
永遠保持真我

Not a perfect soldier,
不是一個好兵

but
而是

a good man.
一個好人

To the little guys.
敬小個子們

No, no. Wait, wait. What I am doing?
慢著 我這是干什么

No, you have procedure tomorrow.
不行 你明天要做手術

No fluids.
不能喝酒

All right. We'll drink it after.
好吧 那我們之后再喝

No, I don't have procedure tomorrow.
不 我明天又不用做手術

Drink it after? I drink it now.
我不用等 我現在就喝

Is there something in particular you need?
你有什么特別需要嗎

I understand you found him.
我聽說你找到他了

See for yourself.
你自己看吧

You disapprove.
你不贊成嗎

I just don't see why you need concern yourself.
我只是不明白你為什么要在意他

I can't imagine he will succeed.
他不可能成功

Again.
再次成功

His serum is the Allies' only defense
血清是同盟國最后的防線

against this power we now possess.
能抗衡我們如今掌握的力量

If we take it away from them, then our victory is assured.
若是我們將其摧毀 就能確保勝利

Shall I give the order?
那要我下令嗎

It has been given.
我已經下令了

Good.
很好

Dr. Zola!
佐拉博士

What do you think?
你覺得怎樣

A masterpiece.
真是杰作

I know this neighborhood.
這個街區我很熟悉

I got beat up in that alley.
我在那條巷子里被打過

And that parking lot.
還有那個停車場

And behind that diner.
還有那個餐廳后面

Did you have something against running away?
你是不贊同逃跑嗎

You start running, they'll never let you stop.
你要是跑了一次 就會一直跑下去

You stand up, you push back.
而你要是站起來反擊

They can't say no forever, right?
總有一天會有機會的吧

I know a little of what that's like,
這我略有體會

to have every door shut in your face.
總是被拒絕的感覺

I guess I just don't know why you'd want to join the Army
我不能理解你為什么要參軍

if you were a beautiful dame.
你是位漂亮的姑娘

Or a beautiful... A woman.
我是說漂亮的女人

An agent. Not a dame.
是特工 不是姑娘

You are beautiful, but...
你是很漂亮 但是

You have no idea how to talk to a woman, do you?
你完全不知道該怎么跟女人搭訕 是吧

I think this is the longest conversation I've had with one.
這大概是我和女人的最長一次對話了

Women aren't exactly lining up
她們不怎么愿意

to dance with a guy they might step on.
和一個比她們矮一頭的男人跳舞

You must have danced.
你肯定跳過舞吧

Well, asking a woman to dance always seemed so terrifying.
我一直不敢邀女人跳舞

And the past few years, it just
而這幾年來

didn't seem to matter that much.
這事似乎也沒那么重要了

I figured I'd wait.
我就想不如等等

For what?
等什么

The right partner.
合適的舞伴

This way.
這邊走

What are we doing here?
我們來這兒干什么

Follow me.
跟我來

No English
布魯克林古董店

Wonderful weather this morning, isn't it?
今早的天氣很棒吧

Yes, but I always carry an umbrella.
是啊 但我總帶著傘

Good morning.
早上好

Please, not now.
拜托 別拍

Are you ready?
準備好了嗎

Good.
很好

Take off your shirt, your tie, and your hat.
脫掉襯衣和領帶 摘掉帽子

Senator Brandt, glad you could make it.
布蘭德參議員 很高興你能來

Why exactly am I in Brooklyn?
我到底來這兒干什么來了

We needed access to the city's power grid.
我們需要使用城市電網

Of course, if you'd given me the generators I requisitioned...
當然 如果你肯把我申請的發電機批下來

A lot of people are asking for funds, Colonel.
很多人都在申請經費 上校

This is Clem...
這位是克雷…

Fred Clemson, State Department.
弗萊德·克雷姆森 國務院的

If this project of yours comes through,
如果你們的項目獲得成功

we'd like to see it used for something other than headlines.
我們希望它不僅僅成為轟動新聞

Jesus.
老天爺

Somebody get that kid a sandwich.
給那孩子吃點東西吧

Comfortable?
舒服嗎

It's a little big.
有點大

You save me any of that schnapps?
那酒有沒有給我留

Not as much as I should have.
沒留多少

Sorry. Next time.
不好意思 下次吧

Mr. Stark,
斯塔克先生

how are your levels?
電力水平如何

- Levels at 100%. - Good.
-100% -很好

We may dim half the lights in Brooklyn,
我們可能會用掉布魯克林一半電力

but we are ready
但我們準備好了

as we'll ever be.
不能更好了

Agent Carter?
卡特特工

Don't you think you would be more comfortable in the booth?
你去控制室里會不會更好點

- Yes, of course. Sorry. - Good.
-好的 抱歉 -好

Do you hear me? Is this on?
能聽到嗎 這開了嗎

Ladies and gentlemen,
女士們 先生們

today we take not another step towards annihilation,
今天我們不是進一步走向滅絕

but the first step on the path to peace.
而是在和平之路上邁出了第一步

We begin with a series of microinjections
首先是一系列微創注射

into the subject's major muscle groups.
將血清注入肌肉群

The serum infusion will cause immediate cellular change.
血清注入后會立刻引發細胞改變

And then, to stimulate growth,
之后會刺激生長

the subject will be saturated
接著實驗對象會接受

with Vita-Rays.
生命射線輻射

That wasn't so bad.
感覺還行

That was penicillin.
那只是盤尼西林

Serum infusion
注射血清

beginning in five,
倒計時五秒

four,

three,

two,

one.

Now, Mr. Stark.
開始吧 斯塔克先生

Steven?
史蒂文

Can you hear me?
能聽到我說話嗎

It's probably too late to go to the bathroom, right?
現在想去廁所是不是有點晚了

We will proceed.
繼續

That's 10%.
10%

Twenty percent.
20%

Thirty.
30%

That's 40%.
40%

Vital signs are normal.
生命體征正常

That's 50%.
50%

Sixty.
60%

Seventy.
70%

Steven!
史蒂文

Steven!
史蒂文

- Shut it down! - Steven!
-快關掉 -史蒂文

Shut it down!
快關掉

Kill the reactor, Mr. Stark!
關閉反應堆 斯塔克先生

Turn it off! Kill it! Kill the reactor!
關掉 關閉反應堆

No!

Don't!
別關

I can do this!
我扛得住

Eighty. Ninety.
80% 90%

That's 100%.
100%了

Mr. Stark?
斯塔克先生

Steven.
史蒂文

The son of a bitch did it.
這小子還真成功了

- I did it. - Yeah, yeah.
-我做到了 -是的

I think we did it.
我們成功了

You actually did it.
你真的成功了

How do you feel?
感覺怎樣

Taller.
長高了

You look taller.
看起來是高了

How do you like Brooklyn now, Senator?
現在喜歡布魯克林了嗎 參議員

I can think of some folks in Berlin who are about to get very nervous.
這下柏林的那幫家伙要緊張了

Congratulations, Doctor.
祝賀你 博士

Thank you, sir.
謝謝 先生

Stop him!
攔住他

- They're coming, move it! - Go.
-他們來了 閃開 -快

What are you doing? Buddy, are you all right?
怎么回事 哥們 你沒事吧

Hey, this guy's been shot!
這人中槍了

I had him!
我都瞄準他了

Sorry!
抱歉

I'm sorry!
抱歉

No! No! Not my son!
不 不 別抓我兒子

Stop it!
住手

Don't hurt him!
別傷害他

Get back!
別過來

Let me go!
放開我

No, wait, don't!
等等 不要

Don't hurt him!
別傷害他

Wait, don't! Don't!
等等 不要

No! Don't!
不要

Go get him! I can swim!
去抓他 我會游泳

Who the hell are you?
你到底是誰

The first of many.
先頭兵

Cut off one head,
砍掉一顆頭

two more shall take its place.
會再長出兩個

Hail Hydra.
九頭蛇萬歲

The Führer is not accustomed to being ignored, Herr Schmidt.
元首可不習慣被無視 施密特先生

He funds your research because you promised him weapons.
你承諾為他提供武器 他才資助你的研究

You serve at his pleasure.
你得聽從他的命令

He gave you this facility as a reward for your injuries.
因為你負傷 他才將這個研究所獎勵給你

Reward? Call it what it is. Exile.
獎勵 實話實說吧 這是流放

I no longer reflect his image of Aryan perfection.
我不再符合他心目中雅利安人的完美形象

You think this is about appearances?
你覺得這只是外表的問題嗎

Your Hydra division has failed
你的九頭蛇部門未能

to deliver so much as a rifle in over a year.
在超過一年的時間里拿出哪怕一桿來復槍

And we had learned through local intelligence
而且我們從當地情報部門獲知

you had mounted a full-scale incursion into Norway.
你們還向挪威發起了全面入侵

The Führer feels... How does he put it?
元首認為 他怎么說的來著

"The Red Skull has been indulged long enough!"
不能再繼續放縱紅骷髏了

Gentlemen,
先生們

you have come to see the results of our work.
你們是來看我們的研究成果的

Let me show you.
我給你們展示一下

Hitler speaks of a 1,000-year Reich,
希特勒說要讓德意志帝國千秋萬代

but he cannot feed his armies for a month.
事實上卻拿不出軍隊一個月的給養

His troops spill their blood across every field in Europe,
他的部隊在歐洲戰場上流血犧牲

but still he is no closer to achieving his goals.
可他的目標卻還是遙遙無期

And I suppose you still aim to win this war through magic?
這么說你仍想用魔法來打贏戰爭

Science. But I understand your confusion.
是科學 但我理解你的困惑

Great power has always baffled primitive men.
強大的力量向來令愚昧之人感到迷茫

Hydra is assembling an arsenal
九頭蛇正在建立軍火庫

to destroy my enemies in one stroke,
能將我的敵人一網打盡

wherever they are, regardless of how many forces they possess,
不管他們是誰 擁有多少兵力

all in a matter of hours.
只需幾個小時就能鏟滅

Your enemies?
你的敵人嗎

My weapons contain enough destructive power
我的武器具有足夠強的破壞力

to decimate every hostile capital on Earth.
能摧毀世界上所有敵國的首都

Quite simply, gentlemen,
簡單說 先生們

I have harnessed the power of the gods.
我已獲得了諸神的力量

Thank you, Schmidt.
謝謝 施密特

For what?
謝什么

For making it clear how obviously mad you are.
讓我們明白你有多瘋狂

Berlin is on this map!
柏林也在地圖上

So it is.
當然了

You will be punished for your insolence!
你要為你的傲慢付出代價

You will be brought before the Führer himself!
你要被帶到元首面前…

Schmidt...
施密特

My apologies, Doctor,
抱歉了 博士

but we both knew
但我們都知道

Hydra could grow no further in Hitler's shadow.
在希特勒的陰影下 九頭蛇無法壯大

Hail Hydra.
九頭蛇萬歲

Hail Hydra!
九頭蛇萬歲

Hail Hydra!
九頭蛇萬歲

Think you got enough?
抽夠了嗎

Any hope of reproducing the program
重新制造血清的方法

is locked in your genetic code.
就在你的基因序列里

But without Dr. Erskine, it would take years.
沒有厄斯金博士 這得花上好多年

He deserved more than this.
他不該就這么死了

If it could work only once,
如果只能成功這一次

he'd be proud it was you.
他會很自豪是你

Colonel Phillips, my committee is demanding answers.
菲利普斯上校 委員會需要答案

Great. Why don't we start with how a German spy
好啊 那你先說說怎么有個德國間諜

got a ride to my secret installation in your car?
坐你的車混進了我的秘密基地

What have we got here?
情況怎么樣

Speaking modestly,
雖然謙虛地說

I'm the best mechanical engineer in this country.
我是本國最好的機械工程師

But I don't know what's inside this thing
但我也搞不清這東西的構造

or how it works.
還有它如何運轉

We're not even close to this technology.
我們連這項技術的皮毛都沒摸清

Then who is?
那誰清楚

Hydra. I'm sure you've been reading our briefings.
九頭蛇 你應該看過我們的簡報了

I'm on a number of committees, Colonel.
我還有很多事要忙 上校

Hydra is the Nazi deep-science division.
九頭蛇是納粹的秘密科研部門

It's led by Johann Schmidt.
由約翰·施密特領導

But he has much bigger ambitions.
不過他有更大的野心

Hydra is practically a cult.
九頭蛇其實是個邪教組織

They worship Schmidt. They think he's invincible.
他們把施密特奉為神 認為他無所不能

So, what are you going to do about it?
那你打算怎么做

I spoke to the President this morning.
今天早上我和總統通過話

As of today, the SSR is being retasked.
從今天起 戰略科學軍團有了新任務

- Colonel? - We are taking the fight to Hydra.
-上校 -我們要和九頭蛇決一死戰

Pack your bags, Agent Carter.
收拾行李 卡特特工

You, too, Stark.
你也是 斯塔克

We're flying to London tonight.
我們今晚就飛往倫敦

Sir?
長官

If you're going after Schmidt, I want in.
如果你們要對付施密特 我也要加入

You're an experiment. You're going to Alamogordo.
你是個實驗品 你得去阿拉莫多[美國城市]

The serum worked.
血清起作用了

I asked for an army and all I got was you.
我要的是一支軍隊 結果卻只有你

You
你一個人

are not enough.
還遠遠不夠

With all due respect to the Colonel,
不是我對上校有意見

I think we may be missing the point.
我覺得我們沒看到重點

I've seen you in action, Steve.
我看到了你的能力 史蒂夫

More importantly,
更重要的是

the country's seen it.
整個國家都看到了

Paper.
拿報紙來

The enlistment lines have been around the block
自從你的事跡登報后

No English
紐約驚現納粹 神秘人拯救兒童

since your picture hit the newsstands.
大街上排滿了想入伍的人

You don't take a soldier, a symbol like that,
不能讓一個偶像級的士兵

and hide him in a lab.
藏在實驗室里

Son,
孩子

do you want to serve your country
你想去最重要的戰場

on the most important battlefield of the war?
為國家效力嗎

Sir,
先生

that's all I want.
我求之不得

Then, congratulations.
那恭喜你

You just got promoted.
你升職了

I don't know if I can do this.
我不知道我行不行

Nothing to it.
這沒什么大不了

You sell a few bonds. Bonds buy bullets.
你推銷國庫券 用來買子彈

Bullets kill Nazis.
再用子彈打納粹

You're an American hero.
你是美國英雄

It's just not how I pictured getting there.
但這方式跟我想的不一樣

The Senator has got a lot of pull up on the Hill.
參議員在國會很有勢力

You play ball with us,
你和我們一起好好干

you'll be leading your own platoon in no time.
很快就能領導自己的隊伍了

Take the shield.
拿上盾

Go.
上吧

Who's strong and brave
是誰強壯勇敢

Here to save the American way?
拯救美國 免遭侵略

Not all of us can storm a beach
不是所有人都能突襲海灘

or drive a tank.
或開動坦克

But there's still a way all of us can fight.
但我們仍有辦法參與戰斗

Who vows to fight like a man
是誰挺身戰斗

For what's right, night and day?
為了正義 日夜不休

Series E Defense Bonds.
E系列國防債券

Each one you buy
你每買一張

is a bullet in the barrel of your best guy's gun.
戰士們的槍膛里就會多一顆子彈

Who will campaign door-to-door for America?
是誰為國奔走

Carry the flag shore to shore for America?
高抗大旗 四處巡回

From Hoboken to Spokane
從霍博肯到斯波坎

The star-spangled man with a plan
他胸前閃耀美國星 運籌帷幄

Cut.

Guys, don't look at the camera.
各位 別看鏡頭

We can't ignore there's a threat and a war we must win
不能忘記 威脅仍在 勝利未達

Each one you buy is a bullet in the barrel of your best guy's gun.
你每買一張戰士們的槍膛里就會多一顆子彈

Who'll hang a noose on the goose-stepping goons from Berlin?
是誰會去柏林吊死納粹

Who will redeem Heed the call for America?
是誰會響應美國的召喚

Who'll rise or fall
是誰為了人民

Give his all for America?
為國獻身

Who's here to prove that we can?
是誰將證明我們的能力

The star-spangled man with a plan
他胸前閃耀美國星 運籌帷幄

We all know this is about trying to win the war.
這都是為了贏得戰爭

We can't do that without bullets and bandages,
而要贏 我們就需要子彈和繃帶

tanks and tents.
坦克和帳篷

That's where you come in.
這就是需要你們的地方

Every bond you buy will help protect someone you love.
你買的每一張國債 都能保護你愛的人

Turn around!
快看身后

- He's right behind you! - Keep our boys armed and ready,
-他在你后面 -讓我們的士兵做好萬全準備

and the Germans will think twice about trying to get the drop on us.
德國人就不敢來招惹我們

Stalwart and steady and true
健壯 堅定又忠心

No English
水牛城

No English
密爾沃基

No English
費城

No English
芝加哥

Forceful and ready to defend the red, white, and blue
勢不可擋 時刻準備保衛美國

No English
美國隊長

Who'll give the Axis the sack and is smart as a fox?
是誰將打敗軸心國 如狐貍一樣聰明

Far as an eagle will soar
像雄鷹一樣高飛

Who's making Adolf afraid to step out of his box?
是誰讓希特勒不敢踏出自己的地盤

He knows what we're fighting for
他知道我們為何而戰

Who waked the giant that napped in America?
是誰喚醒了沉睡在美國的巨人

We know it's no one but Captain America
我們知道 他就是美國隊長

Who'll finish what they began?
是誰將完成使命

Who'll kick the Krauts to Japan?
是誰將把德國佬踢回日本

No English
紐約市

The star-spangled man
他胸前閃耀美國星

with a
運籌

plan!
帷幄

How many of you are ready to help me sock old Adolf on the jaw?
都有誰準備好幫我去修理希特勒了

Okay.
好吧

No English
意大利 1943年11月

No English
距前線五英里處

I need a volunteer.
有志愿者嗎

I already volunteered! How do you think I got here?
不志愿的話我怎么會在這兒

Bring back the girls!
我們要看妹子

I think they only know the one song, but
她們好像只唱那一首歌 但是

I'll see what I can do.
我去問問看

You do that, sweetheart.
去吧 甜心

Nice boots, Tinker Bell!
你的靴子不錯 小仙女

Come on, guys,
拜托 伙計們

we're all on the same team here.
我們是一隊的

Hey, Captain!
隊長

Sign this!
在這兒簽名吧

Bring back the girls!
我們要妹子

Don't worry, pal. They'll warm up to you. Don't worry.
別在意 哥們 他們會喜歡你的

Hello, Steve.
你好 史蒂夫

What are you doing here?
你在這干什么

Officially, I'm not here at all.
官方說法 我并不在這兒

That was quite a performance.
你的表演不錯

Yeah.
是啊

I had to improvise a little bit.
我不得不變通了一下

The crowds I'm used to are usually more
我以前的觀眾通常都是…

- twelve. - I understand you're "America's New Hope."
-小孩 -我聽說你是美國的新希望

Bond sales take a 10% bump in every state I visit.
我每到一個州國債銷售額就上升10%

Is that Senator Brandt I hear?
是布拉德參議員的主意吧

At least he's got me doing this.
至少他還讓我做這個

Phillips would have had me stuck in a lab.
菲利普斯還想把我關在實驗室里呢

And these are your only two options?
你只有這兩個選擇嗎

A lab rat or a dancing monkey?
實驗室小白鼠或是跳舞的猴子

You were meant for more than this, you know.
你本該能做更多事的

What?
怎么了

You know, for the longest time, I dreamed about
我長久以來的夢想

coming overseas
就是去海外戰場

and being on the front lines,
到最前線

serving my country.
為我的國家效力

I finally got everything I wanted
等到我終于如愿以償

and I'm wearing tights.
卻是穿著緊身衣

They look like they've been through hell.
他們好像剛打了一場惡仗

These men more than most.
這些士兵最慘

Schmidt sent out a force to Azzano.
施密特向阿扎諾派出了一支部隊

Two hundred men went up against him,
兩百名士兵前去迎戰

and less than 50 returned.
回來的不到五十個

Your audience contained what was left of the 107th.
你的觀眾里就有剩下的107步兵團的人

The rest were killed or captured.
其他人的不是被殺就是被俘

The 107th?
107步兵團

What?
怎么了

Come on.
快走

Colonel Phillips.
菲利普斯上校

Well, if it isn't the Star-Spangled Man With A Plan.
這不是胸前閃耀美國星 運籌帷幄的人嗎

What's your plan today?
你今天運籌什么了

I need the casualty list from Azzano.
我要阿扎諾戰役的傷亡名單

You don't get to give me orders, son.
你沒資格命令我 小子

I just need one name,
我只想知道有沒有

Sergeant James Barnes from the 107th.
107步兵團的詹姆斯·巴恩斯中士

You and I are gonna have a conversation later that you won't enjoy.
我待會兒再找你算賬

Please tell me if he's alive, sir. B-A-R...
拜托告訴我他還活著 長官 BAR

I can spell.
我知道怎么拼

I have signed more of these condolence letters today
我今天簽了很多哀悼信

than I would care to count.
有多少我都記不清了

But the name does sound familiar.
但是 這個名字我有印象

I'm sorry.
我很遺憾

What about the others?
那其他人呢

Are you planning a rescue mission?
你們準備去營救嗎

Yes, it's called "Winning the war."
必須以大局為重

But if you know where they are, why not at least...
但既然你知道他們在哪 為什么…

They're 30 miles behind the lines
他們在敵陣后方30英里

through some of the most heavily fortified territory in Europe.
得穿過全歐洲戒備最森嚴的地區

We'd lose more men than we'd save.
去營救只會損失更多人

But I don't expect you to understand that
我不指望你能理解這些

because you're a chorus girl.
因為你只是個演節目的

I think I understand just fine.
我想我能理解

Well, then understand it somewhere else.
那去其他地方理解吧

If I read the posters correctly,
如果我沒看錯海報的話

you got someplace to be in 30 minutes.
你得在30分鐘內趕到其他地方

Yes, sir.
是 長官

I do.
沒錯

If you have something to say,
如果你有什么想說

right now is the perfect time to keep it to yourself.
現在最好別說

What do you plan to do, walk to Austria?
你想怎么辦 走去奧地利嗎

If that's what it takes.
如果必須如此的話

You heard the Colonel. Your friend is most likely dead.
你聽到上校說的了 你朋友可能已經死了

You don't know that.
但不能確定

Even so, he's devising a strategy. If he detects...
即便如此 他在制定計劃 如果他…

By the time he's done that, it could be too late.
等他計劃好了 可能就晚了

Steve!
史蒂夫

You told me you thought I was meant for more than this.
你說你覺得我本該能做更多事

Did you mean that?
你是真心的嗎

Every word.
當然

Then you got to let me go.
那就讓我去

I can do more than that.
我還能做更多

On stage, girls. Five minutes!
上臺了 姑娘們 5分鐘

Where's my helmet?
我的頭盔呢

Anyone seen Rogers?
有人看到羅杰斯了嗎

The Hydra camp is in Krausberg,
九頭蛇軍營在克勞斯堡

tucked between these two mountain ranges.
在這兩座山脈之間

It's a factory of some kind.
是一個工廠

We should be able to drop you right on the doorstep.
我們應該能把你送到門口

Just get me as close as you can.
盡可能地接近目標

You two are gonna be in a lot of trouble when you land.
你們著陸后會面臨大麻煩的

- And you won't? - Where I'm going,
-你不也是 -我要去的地方

if anybody yells at me, i can just shoot them.
可以直接對沖我吼的人開槍

They will undoubtedly shoot back.
他們也會開槍打你的

Well, let's hope it's good for something.
那就希望這玩意有點用吧

Agent Carter?
卡特特工

If we're not in too much of a hurry,
如果我們不是趕時間

I thought we could stop off in Lucerne for a late-night fondue.
真該去趟盧塞恩一起吃芝士火鍋宵夜

Stark is the best civilian pilot I've ever seen.
斯塔克是我見過最好的平民飛行員

He's mad enough to brave this airspace. We're lucky to have him.
只有他敢飛進這里 有他在是我們走運

So, are you two... do you...
那么你們倆 真要去

...fondue?
芝士火鍋嗎

This is your transponder. Activate it when you're ready
這是應答器 準備好就啟動

and the signal will lead us straight to you.
我們會根據信號找到你

Are you sure this thing works?
你確定這管用嗎

It's been tested more than you, pal.
它受測試的次數比你還多 伙計

Get back here! We're taking you all the way in!
回來 我們要把你送到門口

As soon as I'm clear,
我一跳下去

you turn this thing around and get the hell out of here!
你們趕緊掉頭離開這鬼地方

You can't give me orders!
你不能命令我

The hell I can't!
我當然可以

I'm a Captain!
我是隊長[上尉]

As you can see,
正如你所見

production of the Valkyrie is progressing on schedule,
瓦爾基里正在按計劃建造

even with components of this size.
即使是這種大小的零件

Increase the output by 60%
將進度提高60%

and see to it our other facilities do the same.
其他研究所也一樣

But these prisoners, I'm not sure they have the strength.
但這些囚犯 他們恐怕沒這力氣

Then use up what strength they have left, Doctor.
那就用盡他們的力氣 博士

There are always more workers.
工人永遠都不會缺

Not now!
現在別煩我

You know, Fritz,
告訴你 德國佬

one of these days, I'm gonna have a stick of my own.
總有一天 老子也會有根棍子

Fellas.
兩位

Who are you supposed to be?
你是誰

I'm Captain America.
美國隊長

I beg your pardon?
你說啥

What, are we taking everybody?
怎么著 所有人都帶走嗎

I'm from Fresno, Ace.
我來自夫勒斯諾 老大

Is there anybody else?
還有其他人嗎

I'm looking for a Sergeant James Barnes.
我在找詹姆斯·巴恩斯中士

There's an isolation ward in the factory,
工廠里有個隔離病房

but no one's ever come back from it.
被帶去的人都沒回來

All right.
好吧

The tree line is northwest, 80 yards past the gate.
林木線在西北方 離大門80碼

Get out fast and give 'em hell.
你們沖出去 給他們點顏色瞧瞧

I'll meet you guys in the clearing with anybody else I find.
我找到其他人后去空地跟你們會合

Wait. You know what you're doing?
等等 你知道你在做什么嗎

Yeah. I've knocked out Adolf Hitler over 200 times.
當然 我揍了阿道夫·希特勒兩百多次了

You know how to use that thing?
你知道怎么用嗎

Okay.
好吧

What is happening?
怎么回事

Not exactly a Buick.
這可不是別克

- That one. "Zündung." - Zündung?
-這是點火器 -啥

Get this thing going, Dugan!
快啟動 杜根

I didn't know you spoke German.
我不知道你還會說德語

Three semesters at Howard,
在霍華德大學上了三學期

switched to French, girls much cuter.
后來改學了法語 法國妞更俏

Didn't ask for the resume.
又沒叫你報簡歷

- On your left! - Up top!
-左邊 -上去

No, no! What are you doing?
不 你在干什么

Our forces are outmatched.
我們的士兵不是對手

Keep moving!
繼續走

Grab those grenades!
拿手榴彈

Sergeant. Three-two-five-five-seven.
中士 32557號

Bucky?
巴基

Oh, my God.
我的天

- Is that... - It's me. It's Steve.
-你是… -是我 史蒂夫

Steve?
史蒂夫

- Come on. - Steve.
-來 -史蒂夫

I thought you were dead.
我還以為你死了

I thought you were smaller.
我還以為你比這矮

Come on.
走吧

What happened to you?
你是怎么回事

I joined the Army.
我參了軍

Did it hurt?
痛嗎

A little.
有點

- Is this permanent? - So far.
-效果是永久性的嗎 -堅持到現在了

Captain America!
美國隊長

How exciting!
我真激動

I am a great fan of your films!
我可是你的大影迷

So, Dr. Erskine managed it after all.
這么說厄斯金博士還是成功了

Not exactly an improvement, but still,
雖然沒什么進步 但是

impressive.
還是很不錯

You've got no idea.
你根本無法想象

Haven't I?
是嗎

No matter what lies Erskine told you,
不管厄斯金怎么騙你的

you see, I was his greatest success!
我才是他最成功的杰作

You don't have one of those, do you?
你沒變成這鬼模樣吧

You are deluded, Captain.
你在自欺欺人 隊長

You pretend to be a simple soldier,
你假裝自己是個普通士兵

but in reality, you are just afraid to admit
但其實 你是不敢承認

that we have left humanity behind.
我們都已經不是人類了

Unlike you,
跟你不同

I embrace it proudly.
我驕傲地接受了這一點

Without fear!
毫不畏懼

Then how come you're running?
那你為什么要跑

Come on, let's go. Up.
來 我們走 上去

Sir? Are we going to the roof?
長官 我們去樓頂嗎

What about me?
那我怎么辦

Where will I sit?
我要坐哪里

Not a scratch, Doctor.
別劃花我的車 博士

Not a scratch.
記住了

Let's go. One at a time.
走 我們一個個過去

Gotta be a rope or something!
這兒肯定有繩子

Just go! Get out of here!
走吧 快離開這兒

No! Not without you!
我不會丟下你的

Hell.
不管了

Senator Brandt, I regret to report that
布蘭德參議員 很遺憾地告知您

Captain Steven G. Rogers
史蒂文·G·羅杰斯隊長

went missing behind enemy lines on the third.
與3日在敵后區域失蹤

Aerial reconnaissance has proven unfruitful.
空中偵察無果

As a result, I must declare Captain Rogers
因此 我只能宣布羅杰斯隊長

killed in action. Period.
在行動中陣亡 結束

The last surveillance flight is back.
最后一架偵察機回來了

No sign of activity.
沒有活動跡象

- Go get a cup of coffee, Corporal. - Yes, sir.
-去喝杯咖啡吧 下士 -是 長官

I can't touch Stark. He's rich
我們不能把斯塔克怎樣 他是富豪

and he's the Army's number one weapons contractor.
還是軍隊最大的武器承包商

- You are neither one. - With respect, sir,
-而你則都不是 -恕我直言 長官

I don't regret my actions.
我不后悔我的行為

And I don't think Captain Rogers did, either.
我認為羅杰斯隊長也不后悔

What makes you think I give a damn about your opinions?
你覺得我在意你的想法嗎

I took a chance with you, Agent Carter.
我給了你個機會 卡特特工

And now America's golden boy
而現在美國金童

and a lot of other good men are dead
還有很多優秀士兵死了

'cause you had a crush.
就因為你喜歡人家

It wasn't that.
不是的

I had faith.
我是有信念

Well, I hope that's a big comfort to you
那等這個部門被關閉的時候

when they shut this division down.
希望你的信念能給你點安慰

- Look who it is! - Can't believe that.
-看是誰回來了 -真不敢相信

What the hell's going on out there?
外面怎么回事

Some of these men need medical attention.
他們有些人需要醫治

Medic, we got wounded.
醫生 有傷員

Right over here.
這里

I'd like to surrender myself for disciplinary action.
我愿意接受處分

That won't be necessary.
沒這必要

Yes, sir.
是 長官

Faith, huh?
信念哈

You're late.
你遲到了

Couldn't call my ride.
沒法叫車來

Let's hear it for Captain America!
為美國隊長歡呼

I am honored to present this medal for valor
我很榮幸將此英勇勛章

to my personal friend,
頒給我的好朋友

Captain America!
美國隊長

Captain America!
美國隊長

Captain, that's your cue!
隊長 該你出場了

I thought he'd be taller.
我還以為他會更高些

No English
美國隊長將被頒發英勇勛章

The fifth one was here in Poland, right near the Baltic.
第五個在波蘭 波羅的海附近

And the sixth one was
第六個在…

about
大概

here, 30, 40 miles west of the Maginot Line.
這里 馬奇諾防線以西三四十英里處

I just got a quick look.
我就瞥了一眼

Well, nobody's perfect.
沒有人十全十美嘛

These are the weapon factories we know about.
這些是我們已知的武器工廠

Sergeant Barnes said
據巴恩斯中士說

that Hydra shipped all the parts to another facility
九頭蛇把所有裝備都運到了另一個地方

that isn't on this map.
而在地圖上沒有

Agent Carter, coordinate with Ml6.
卡特特工 和軍情六處協調

I want every Allied eyeball looking for that main Hydra base.
發動所有同盟國去找九頭蛇總部

What about us?
那我們呢

We are going to set a fire under Johann Schmidt's ass.
我們去給約翰·施密特一個下馬威

What do you say, Rogers?
怎么樣 羅杰斯

It's your map. You think you can wipe Hydra off it?
你背出了地圖 你覺得你能鏟除九頭蛇嗎

Yes, sir.
好 長官

I'll need a team.
我需要一支隊伍

We're already putting together the best men.
我們已經在召集最出色的士兵

With all due respect, sir,
恕我直言 長官

so am I.
我也找了

So, let's get this straight.
是這么回事嗎

We barely got out of there alive, and you want us to go back?
我們好不容易逃出來 你又要我們再去嗎

Pretty much.
差不多

Sounds rather fun, actually.
聽起來很有趣

I'm in.
我加入

We're in.
我們也加入

Hell, I'll always fight.
我永遠樂意戰斗

But you got to do one thing for me.
但你得為我做一件事

What's that?
什么事

Open a tab.
請客喝酒

Well, that was easy.
這容易

Another round.
再來一輪

Where are they putting all this stuff?
他們怎么喝得下這么多

See? I told you.
是吧 告訴你了

They're all idiots.
他們都是笨蛋

How about you?
那你呢

You ready to follow Captain America into the jaws of death?
你準備跟隨美國隊長去赴湯蹈火嗎

Hell, no.
當然不

That little guy from Brooklyn who was too
那個布魯克林來的傻小個子

dumb not to run away from a fight.
打起架來從不放棄

I'm following him.
我要跟著他

But you're keeping the outfit, right?
你還穿那套緊身衣嗎

You know what?
知道嗎

No English
美國隊長 巡演取消

It's kind of growing on me.
我還真習慣了

And remember that the best of friends must part, must part
記住啦 天下沒有不散的宴席

Adieu, adieu...
再見 再見了

- Captain. - Agent Carter.
-隊長 -卡特特工

Ma'am.
女士

Howard has some equipment for you to try.
霍華德為你準備了些新裝備

Tomorrow morning?
明早去看看

Sounds good.
好啊

I see your top squad is prepping for duty.
看來你的精英部隊已經準備上陣了

You don't like music?
你不喜歡音樂嗎

I do, actually.
我喜歡

I might even, when this is all over,
沒準等戰爭結束

go dancing.
我還會去跳個舞

Then what are we waiting for?
那我們還等什么

The right partner.
合適的舞伴

08:00, Captain.
明早八點 隊長

Yes, ma'am.
是 女士

I'll be there.
我會到的

I'm invisible.
我成小透明了

I'm turning into you.
我要變成你了

It's like a horrible dream.
感覺像個噩夢

Don't take it so hard.
別太難過了

Maybe she's got a friend.
也許她還有個閨蜜

Emission signature is unusual.
發射特征不同尋常

Alpha and beta ray neutral.
A和B射線中性

Though I doubt Rogers picked up on that.
但羅杰斯估計沒發現

Seems harmless enough.
看上去挺無害的

Hard to see what all the fuss is about.
搞不懂有什么可大驚小怪的

Write that down.
把這記下來

No English
四百余俘虜被解救

Excuse me. I'm looking for Mr. Stark.
打擾一下 我找斯塔克先生

He's in with Colonel Phillips.
他跟菲利普斯上校在里面

Of course, you're welcome to wait.
你想等的話 當然也可以

I

read about what you did.
在報上看到了你的事跡

Oh, the... Yeah.
那事兒啊

Well, that's, you know.
那只是…

Just doing what needed to be done.
盡責而已

Sounded like more than that.
聽上去沒那么簡單

You saved nearly 400 men.
你救了近四百人

Really, it's not a big deal.
說真的 沒什么大不了

Tell that to their wives.
對他們的老婆來說可不是

I don't think they were all married.
我覺得并不是所有人都結婚了

You're a hero.
你是個英雄

Well, that you know,
那個嘛…

that depends on the definition, really.
取決于你怎么定義…

The women of America,
美國女人

they owe you their thanks.
都欠你的情

And seeing as they're not here...
而既然她們不在這兒

Captain!
隊長

We're ready for you, if you're not otherwise occupied.
大家都在等你 沒事的話就快來

Agent Carter, wait.
卡特特工 等等

Looks like finding a partner wasn't that hard after all.
看來找個伴也沒那么難

Peggy, that's not what you thought it was.
佩吉 不是你想的那樣

I don't think anything, Captain, not one thing.
我什么都沒想 隊長 完全沒有

You always wanted to be a soldier, and now you are,
你一直想成為軍人 如今得償所愿

just like all the rest.
跟其他人沒什么兩樣

Well, what about you and Stark?
那你跟斯塔克又算什么

How do I know you two haven't been
我怎么知道你們有沒有…

fondue-ing?
芝士火鍋

You still don't know a bloody thing about women.
你還是一點都不懂女人

Fondue is just cheese and bread, my friend.
芝士火鍋只是奶酪和面包 哥們

Really?
真的嗎

I didn't think...
我沒想到…

Nor should you, pal.
你就不該多想 伙計

The moment you think you know what's going on in a woman's head
如果你自以為摸透女人了

is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked.
你就完蛋了

Me, I concentrate on work,
我嘛 更注重工作

which at the moment
就現在來說

is about making sure you and your men do not get killed.
就是確保你和你的人都不送命

Carbon polymer.
碳聚合物

Should withstand your average German bayonet.
應該可以承受德國刺刀

Although Hydra's not going to attack you with a pocket knife.
但九頭蛇可不會用小刀對付你

I hear you're kind of attached.
我聽說你對這個還有了感情

It's handier than you might think.
用起來比你想的要順手

I took the liberty of coming up with some options.
我給你準備了幾個選擇

This one's fun.
這個很有趣

She's been fitted with electrical relays
里面裝了繼電器

- that allow you to... - What about this one?
-能讓你… -那這個呢

No, no, that's just a prototype.
不不 那件還未完工

What's it made of?
是什么材質

Vibranium.
振金

It's stronger than steel and a third the weight.
比鋼強 重量則只有其三分之一

It's completely vibration absorbent.
它可以完全吸收振動

How come it's not standard issue?
為何不作為全軍配備

That's the rarest metal on Earth.
這種金屬在地球上極為罕見

What you're holding there,
你手中這件

that's all we've got.
是唯一的一個

You quite finished, Mr. Stark?
快好了嗎 斯塔克先生

I'm sure the Captain has some unfinished business.
隊長肯定還有事呢

What do you think?
你覺得如何

Yes, I think it works.
行 挺好用的

I had some ideas about the uniform.
我對服裝還有些想法

Whatever you want, pal.
都聽你的 伙計

You are failing!
你一直在失敗

We are close to an offensive that will shake the planet,
我們就要發動震撼全球的攻勢了

yet we are continually delayed
現在卻一推再推

because you cannot outwit a simpleton with a shield!
就因為你搞不定一個帶盾牌的白癡

This is hardly my area of expertise.
這不是我的專長

I merely developed the weapons.
我只會發明武器

I cannot fire them.
我又不會用

Finish your mission, Doctor,
完成你的使命 博士

before the American finishes his.
別讓那美國人先把我們端了

Sir!
長官

I'm sorry, Herr Schmidt.
我很抱歉 施密特先生

We fought to the last man.
我們全軍覆滅了

Evidently not.
顯然還沒有全滅

Remember when I made you ride the Cyclone at Coney Island?
還記得在科尼島我逼你玩旋風飛車嗎

Yeah, and I threw up?
記得 我吐了

This isn't payback, is it?
這不會是報復吧

Now why would I do that?
怎么會呢

We were right. Dr. Zola's on the train.
你是對的 佐拉博士在火車上

Hydra dispatcher gave him permission to open up the throttle.
九頭蛇調度員剛準許了他加速

Wherever he's going, they must need him bad.
不管他是去哪 他們肯定挺著急

Let's get going, because they're moving like the devil.
我們快行動 他們像是趕著去投胎

We only got about a 10-second window.
我們只有十秒鐘空隙

You miss that window,
錯過了

we're bugs on a windshield.
就要被火車撞死了

Mind the gap.
小心腳下

Better get moving, bugs!
那快走吧 兄弟們

Stop him!
攔住他

Fire again!
繼續射擊

I had him on the ropes.
我本來就要打敗他了

I know you did.
我知道

Get down!
趴下

Fire again!
繼續射擊

Kill him! Now!
快殺了他

Bucky!
巴基

Hang on!
堅持住

Grab my hand!
抓住我的手

No!

Sit down.
坐下

What is this?
這是什么

Steak.
牛排

What is in it?
里面是什么

Cow.
牛肉

Doctor, do you realize
博士 你知不知道

how difficult it is to get ahold
這么一塊高級牛肉

of a prime cut like that out here?
在這里多難搞到

I don't eat meat.
我不吃肉

- Why not? - It disagrees with me.
-為什么不吃 -吃不慣

How about cyanide? Does that give you the rumbly tummy, too?
氰化物怎么樣 也讓你肚子不舒服嗎

Every Hydra agent that we've tried to take alive
每次我們想活捉九頭蛇的特工

has crunched a little pill before we can stop him.
都在我們能阻止前服毒自盡了

But not you.
可你沒有

So, here is my brilliant theory.
所以 我的絕妙推論是

You want to live.
你不想死

You're trying to intimidate me, Colonel.
你是在威脅我 上校

I bought you dinner.
我給你帶了晚餐

"Given the valuable information he has provided
由于他所提供的寶貴信息

"And in exchange for his full cooperation,
以及作為他大力合作的交換條件

"Dr. Zola is being remanded to Switzerland"?
佐拉博士將被送返瑞士

I sent that message to Washington this morning,
今早我把消息發去了華盛頓

of course it was encoded.
當然是被加密了

You guys haven't broken those codes, have you?
你們的人還沒解開吧

That would be awkward.
不然可就尷尬了

Schmidt will know this is a lie.
施密特不會相信的

He's going to kill you anyway, Doc.
不管怎樣他都會殺了你 博士

You're a liability.
你成了累贅

You know more about Schmidt than anyone.
你知道最多他的秘密

And
而且…

the last guy you cost us
最后一個被你害死的人

was Captain Rogers' closest friend,
是羅杰斯隊長最好的朋友

so I wouldn't count on the very best of protection.
所以我可不敢說你會受到多好的保護

It's you
保自己

or Schmidt.
還是施密特

It's just the hand you've been dealt.
你只有這兩條路

Schmidt believes he walks in the footsteps of the gods.
施密特堅信他是在追隨眾神的腳步

Only the world itself will satisfy him.
只有得到整個世界他才會滿足

You do realize that's nuts, don't you?
你也知道他瘋了吧

What?
怎么

The sanity of the plan is of no consequence.
瘋不瘋狂已經不重要了

- And why is that? - Because he can do it!
-為什么 -因為他做得到

What's his target?
他的目標是什么

His target
他的目標

is everywhere.
是全世界

Tomorrow,
明天

Hydra will stand master of the world,
九頭蛇將會稱霸世界

borne to victory on the wings of the Valkyrie.
借瓦爾基里之翼獲得勝利

Our enemies' weapons will be powerless against us.
敵人的武器對我們都不堪一擊

If they shoot down one plane,
若是一架飛機被擊落

hundreds more will rain fire upon them!
還有數百架飛機會予以猛烈回擊

If they cut off one head,
砍掉一顆頭

two more shall take its place.
會再長出兩個

Hail Hydra.
九頭蛇萬歲

Hail Hydra.
九頭蛇萬歲

Hail Hydra.
九頭蛇萬歲

Hail Hydra.
九頭蛇萬歲

Hail Hydra.
九頭蛇萬歲

Hail Hydra.
九頭蛇萬歲

Hail Hydra.
九頭蛇萬歲

Hail Hydra.
九頭蛇萬歲

Blackout is still in effect throughout the London area.
倫敦地區依然在施行宵禁

Please wait for the all-clear.
請等待警報解除

Your attention, please.
請注意

All citizens shall remain indoors until further notice.
所有市民請待在家里 等待進一步通知

Blackout is still in effect throughout the London area.
倫敦地區依然在施行宵禁

Dr. Erskine said that
厄斯金博士說過

the serum wouldn't just affect my muscles,
血清不光會影響肌肉

it would affect my cells.
也會影響細胞

Create a protective system of regeneration and healing.
產生一個再生和愈合的保護系統

Which means
也就是說

I can't get drunk.
我不會醉

Did you know that?
你知道嗎

Your metabolism burns four times faster than the average person.
你的新陳代謝速率是常人的四倍

He thought it could be one of the side effects.
博士覺得那可能是副作用之一

It wasn't your fault.
那不是你的錯

Did you read the report?
你看報告了嗎

Yes.
看了

Then you know that's not true.
那你該知道是我害死了他

You did everything you could.
你盡力了

Did you believe in your friend?
你相信你朋友嗎

Did you respect him?
你尊重他嗎

Then stop blaming yourself.
那就別再自責

Allow Barnes the dignity of his choice.
尊重巴恩斯自己的選擇

He damn well must have thought you were worth it.
他肯定認為值得為你赴湯蹈火

I'm going after Schmidt.
我要抓到施密特

I'm not gonna stop until all of Hydra is dead or captured.
只要九頭蛇沒被殺絕或逮捕 我就不會罷休

You won't be alone.
你不是一個人

Johann Schmidt belongs in a bughouse.
約翰·施密特該被扔進瘋人院

He thinks he's a god,
他覺得自己是神

and he's willing to blow up half the world to prove it,
還要炸掉半個世界 以證明這一點

starting with the USA.
就從美國開始

Schmidt's working with powers beyond our capabilities.
施密特使用的力量超出我們的能力

He gets across the Atlantic,
只要他穿過大西洋

he will wipe out the entire Eastern Seaboard in an hour.
就能在一小時內夷平整個東海岸

How much time we got?
我們有多少時間

According to my new best friend, under 24 hours.
據那位新朋友的說法 不到24小時

Where is he now?
他現在人在哪

Hydra's last base is here.
九頭蛇最后的基地

In the Alps,
在阿爾卑斯山脈

500 feet below the surface.
地表下五百英尺

So what are we supposed to do?
那我們該怎么做

I mean, it's not like we can just knock on the front door.
又不能直接敲門進去

Why not?
怎么不能

That's exactly what we're going to do.
我們就這么做

Arrogance may not be a uniquely American trait,
自大也許不是美國人的獨有特征

but I must say, you do it better than anyone.
但不得不說你詮釋的比別人都出色

But there are limits
然而即便是你

to what even you can do, Captain.
也有做不到的事 隊長

Or did Erskine tell you otherwise?
還是厄斯金的說法有所不同

He told me you were insane.
他跟我說你瘋了

He resented my genius
他嫉妒我天賦異稟

and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine.
還企圖剝奪本就屬于我的東西

But he gave you everything.
可他卻給了你一切

So,
那么

what made you so special?
你有什么特別之處嗎

Nothing.
沒有

I'm just a kid from Brooklyn.
我就是個布魯克林的小子

I can do this all day.
我可以和你耗一整天

Of course you can, of course.
你當然可以 當然了

But, unfortunately, I am on a tight schedule.
但可惜的是我有點忙

So am I.
我也是

Rogers!
羅杰斯

You might need this!
這個你用得著

Thanks!
謝了

We're in! Assault team, go!
我們進去了 立即進攻

Move out!
行動

Keep your spacing!
保持距離

Cut off one head, two more shall...
砍掉一顆頭 會再長出兩…

Let's go find two more!
那就把這兩個也砍掉

Cease fire.
?;?/font>

You're late.
你遲到了

Weren't you about to...
你不是要去…

Right.
哦對

No English
目標 紐約市

Get in!
上來

Keep it steady!
穩住

Wait!
等等

Go get him.
去抓到他

I'm not kissing you!
我可不會吻你

No English
芝加哥

No English
紐約市

You don't give up, do you?
你就是怎么都不放棄是吧

Nope!
沒錯

You could have the power of the gods!
你本可以擁有神的力量

Yet you wear a flag on your chest
卻在胸口掛面國旗

and think you fight a battle of nations!
就以為在打國家之戰了嗎

I have seen the future, Captain!
我已經看見了未來 隊長

- There are no flags! - Not my future!
-未來可沒有國旗 -我的未來不是那樣的

What have you done?
你都干了什么

No!

No English
目標 紐約市

Come in. This is Captain Rogers. Do you read me?
回復 我是羅杰斯隊長 收到嗎

Captain Rogers, what is your...
羅杰斯隊長 你…

Steve, is that you? Are you all right?
史蒂夫 是你嗎 你沒事嗎

Peggy, Schmidt's dead!
佩吉 施密特死了

What about the plane?
飛機呢

That's a little bit tougher to explain.
這個比較難解釋

Give me your coordinates. I'll find you a safe landing site.
告訴我你的坐標 我給你找個安全降落點

There's not gonna be a safe landing.
沒法安全降落了

But I can try and force it down.
但我會嘗試迫降

I'll get Howard on the line. He'll know what to do.
我讓霍華德來聽 他知道怎么做

There's not enough time.
沒時間了

This thing's moving too fast and it's heading for New York.
這架飛機正飛速沖紐約駛去

I got to put her in the water.
我得讓飛機墜海

Please, don't do this.
求你 別這么做

We have time. We can work it out.
我們還有時間 能想到辦法

Right now I'm in the middle of nowhere.
我現在在無人地帶

If I wait any longer, a lot of people are gonna die.
要是不立即行動 會有很多人喪命

Peggy,
佩吉

this is my choice.
這是我的選擇

Peggy?
佩吉

I'm here.
我在

I'm gonna need a rain check on that dance.
那支舞得改天再跳了

All right.
好吧

A week, next Saturday, at the Stork Club.
下周六 在鸛鳥俱樂部

You got it.
沒問題

8:00 on the dot.
八點整

Don't you dare be late.
不準遲到

Understood?
明白嗎

You know, I still don't know how to dance.
我還是不會跳舞

I'll show you how.
我會教你

Just be there.
你來就好

We'll have the band play something slow.
我們讓樂隊演奏點舒緩的曲子

I'd hate to step on your...
我可不想踩到你的…

Steve?
史蒂夫

Steve?
史蒂夫

Steve?
史蒂夫

No English
歐戰勝利日

To the Captain.
敬隊長

Sir?
先生

Take us to the next grid point.
去下一個坐標點

But there's no trace of wreckage.
但這里沒有殘骸的痕跡

And the energy signature stops here.
能量信號也只到這兒了

Just keep looking.
繼續找就是了

No English
機密 非在職

Curve ball, high and outside for ball one.
曲線球 高高地打出界外

So the Dodgers are tied, 4-4.
道奇隊現在四比四平手

And the crowd well knows that with one swing of his bat,
觀眾們都知道 只要他一揮棒

this fellow's capable of making it a brand-new game again.
這位小伙子就能扭轉乾坤

Just an absolutely gorgeous day here at Ebbets Field.
今天埃貝茨球場的比賽太精彩了

The Phillies have managed to tie it up at 4-4.
費城人隊把比分控制在了四比四平

But the Dodgers have three men on.
而道奇隊還有三人在場上

Pearson beaned Reiser in Philadelphia last month.
帕森上月在費城讓雷澤吃了癟

Wouldn't the youngster like a hit here to return the favor?
這位年輕人肯定想回敬他吧

Pete leans in. Here's the pitch.
皮特傾身 投球了

Swung on. A line to the right. And it gets past Rizzo.
揮棒 球飛向右方 經過里茲

Three runs will score.
跑三段就能得分

Reiser heads to third. Durocher's going to wave him in.
雷澤上三壘 杜奇在指揮他上壘

Here comes the relay, but they won't get him.
接球 但他們拼不過他

Good morning.
早上好

Or should I say afternoon?
或者該說 下午好

Oh my god.
天哪

Where am I?
我在哪

You're in a recovery room in New York City.
你在紐約市的一間術后恢復室里

The Dodgers take the lead, 8-4. Oh, Dodgers!
道奇隊以八比四領先了 道奇隊

Everyone is on their feet.
大家都激動得站起來了

What a game we have here today, folks.
今天真是場精彩絕倫的比賽啊 各位

What a game, indeed.
真精彩

Where am I really?
我到底在哪

I'm afraid I don't understand.
我不太明白你的意思

The game.
這場比賽

It's from May 1941.
是在1941年5月

I know, 'cause I was there.
我知道 因為我在現場

Now, I'm going to ask you again.
我再問你一次

Where am I?
我到底在哪

- Captain Rogers... - Who are you?
-羅杰斯隊長 -你是誰

Captain Rogers, wait!
羅杰斯隊長 等等

All agents, code 13!
全體特工注意 緊急警報

I repeat. All agents, code 13!
重復 全體特工注意 緊急警報

At ease, soldier!
別緊張 大兵

Look, I'm sorry about that little show back there, but
我為那場表演表示道歉 但是

we thought it best to break it to you slowly.
我們以為最好讓你慢慢知道一切

Break what?
知道什么

You've been asleep, Cap.
你一直在沉睡 隊長

For almost 70 years.
睡了大概七十年

You gonna be okay?
你沒事吧

Yeah.
沒事

Yeah, I just...
沒事 只是…

I had a date.
我錯過了個約會

Trouble sleeping?
睡不著嗎

You're here with a mission, sir?
你有任務要給我嗎 長官

I am.
是的

Trying to get me back in the world?
想讓我回歸這個世界嗎

Trying to save it.
是讓你拯救世界

You think you're the only hero in the world?
你以為這世上就你一個英雄嗎

Gentlemen?
先生們

You're up.
該你們上場了

Got a mean swing.
你真挺有勁

No English
美國隊長將在《復仇者聯盟》中回歸

No English
明年夏天

No English
需要

No English
集結

No English
隊伍

No English
復仇者聯盟

No English
2012年5月

刪除場景

An extension of the Norway attack in which Jan and another man run from a HYDRA Uber Tank.
挪威襲擊的擴展,Jan和另一名男子從九頭蛇優步坦克中逃跑。

Bucky Barnes battles German soldiers at Azzano until he witnesses HYDRA use Tesseract weapons. Dum Dum Dugan uses a Thompson submachine gun on German troops. HYDRA's abandonment of the Nazi cause is shown more elaborately when a HYDRA Tank fires upon German troops before it captures the Howling Commandos.
Bucky Barnes在Azzano與德國士兵作戰,直到他看到九頭蛇使用Tesseract武器。Dum Dum Dugan用Thompson沖鋒槍對付德國軍隊。當一輛九頭蛇坦克在抓獲呼嘯的突擊隊之前向德軍開火時,九頭蛇放棄了納粹事業的表現就更加清晰了。

Steve Rogers gets his medal of honor in London from Colonel Chester Phillips and gives Howard Stark HYDRA weapons.
Steve Rogers在倫敦獲得Chester Phillips上校頒發的榮譽勛章,并將九頭蛇的武器送給Howard Stark。

Steve Rogers learns that his country won the war from Nick Fury.
Steve Rogers從Nick Fury那里得知他的國家贏得了戰爭。

人物介紹

演員人物備注
Chris EvansSteve RogersCaptain America
Hayley AtwellAgent Peggy Carter-
Sebastian StanSergeant Bucky Barnes-
Tommy Lee JonesColonel Chester Phillips-
Hugo WeavingJohann SchmidtRed Skull
Dominic CooperHoward Stark-
Richard ArmitageHeinz Kruger-
Stanley TucciDoctor Abraham Erskine-
Samuel L. JacksonDirector Nick Fury-
Toby JonesDoctor Arnim Zola-
Neal McDonoughSergeant Dum Dum Dugan-
Derek LukePrivate Gabe Jones-
Kenneth ChoiPrivate Jim Morita-
JJ FeildJames Montgomery Falsworth-
Bruno RicciJacques Dernier-
Lex ShrapnelPrivate Gilmore Hodge-
Michael BrandonSenator Brandt-
Natalie DormerPrivate Lorraine-
Jenna-Louise ColemanConnie-
Sophie ColquhounBonnie-
Damon DriverSergeant Michael Duffy-
Anatole TaubmanRoeder-
Jan PohlHutter-
Erich RedmanSchneider-
Patrick MonckebergVelt-
Peter Starka HYDRA Lieutenant-
Amanda Righettia S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent-
Marek OravecJan-
David BradleyChurch Keeper-
Kieran O'ConnorLoud Jerk-
James Payton"Adolf Hitler"-
Laura HaddockAutograph Seeker-
Stan LeeGeneral (uncredited)

總結

以上是生活随笔為你收集整理的电影:美国队长:复仇者先锋的全部內容,希望文章能夠幫你解決所遇到的問題。

如果覺得生活随笔網站內容還不錯,歡迎將生活随笔推薦給好友。

久久久www成人免费毛片 | 国产成人无码一二三区视频 | 天下第一社区视频www日本 | 免费无码午夜福利片69 | 国产莉萝无码av在线播放 | 亚洲欧美日韩综合久久久 | 亚洲成色在线综合网站 | 国产深夜福利视频在线 | 18黄暴禁片在线观看 | 日本va欧美va欧美va精品 | 日本熟妇浓毛 | 亚洲第一网站男人都懂 | 中文久久乱码一区二区 | 国产肉丝袜在线观看 | 久久综合九色综合97网 | 国产福利视频一区二区 | 55夜色66夜色国产精品视频 | 荫蒂被男人添的好舒服爽免费视频 | 国产乱人无码伦av在线a | 久久99精品久久久久久 | 欧美黑人乱大交 | 久久精品人人做人人综合 | 永久黄网站色视频免费直播 | 国产97色在线 | 免 | 国産精品久久久久久久 | 久久久www成人免费毛片 | 亚洲成a人片在线观看无码 | 欧洲熟妇色 欧美 | 欧洲极品少妇 | 成熟人妻av无码专区 | 久久久久亚洲精品男人的天堂 | 久久综合九色综合97网 | 日本精品久久久久中文字幕 | 亚拍精品一区二区三区探花 | 久久久无码中文字幕久... | 亚洲自偷精品视频自拍 | 中文字幕无线码免费人妻 | 国产av无码专区亚洲a∨毛片 | 久久午夜无码鲁丝片午夜精品 | 久热国产vs视频在线观看 | 日韩精品a片一区二区三区妖精 | 女人被男人躁得好爽免费视频 | 国产欧美精品一区二区三区 | 国产精品毛片一区二区 | 无码帝国www无码专区色综合 | 国产无遮挡又黄又爽又色 | 无人区乱码一区二区三区 | 熟女少妇人妻中文字幕 | 日本精品人妻无码免费大全 | 日本护士xxxxhd少妇 | 国产精品美女久久久网av | 在线视频网站www色 | 中文字幕av无码一区二区三区电影 | 中国大陆精品视频xxxx | 国产口爆吞精在线视频 | 国产精品视频免费播放 | 偷窥日本少妇撒尿chinese | 亚洲中文字幕在线观看 | 久久精品99久久香蕉国产色戒 | 久久99久久99精品中文字幕 | 亚洲中文字幕久久无码 | 亚洲国产欧美日韩精品一区二区三区 | 人妻少妇精品视频专区 | 日日橹狠狠爱欧美视频 | 蜜桃臀无码内射一区二区三区 | 国产成人精品一区二区在线小狼 | 婷婷丁香六月激情综合啪 | 国产另类ts人妖一区二区 | 国产精品怡红院永久免费 | 日本一卡二卡不卡视频查询 | 亚洲欧美日韩国产精品一区二区 | 丰腴饱满的极品熟妇 | 麻豆精品国产精华精华液好用吗 | 亚洲aⅴ无码成人网站国产app | 国产精品自产拍在线观看 | 国产精品无码成人午夜电影 | 国产农村乱对白刺激视频 | 台湾无码一区二区 | 国产精品毛多多水多 | 欧美怡红院免费全部视频 | aa片在线观看视频在线播放 | 狠狠躁日日躁夜夜躁2020 | 亚洲精品国产第一综合99久久 | 兔费看少妇性l交大片免费 | 大胆欧美熟妇xx | 中国女人内谢69xxxx | 日韩人妻少妇一区二区三区 | 啦啦啦www在线观看免费视频 | 欧美35页视频在线观看 | 极品尤物被啪到呻吟喷水 | 成 人影片 免费观看 | 在线 国产 欧美 亚洲 天堂 | 亚洲国产精品一区二区美利坚 | 青青青手机频在线观看 | 国产亚洲精品久久久久久大师 | 亚洲人成网站免费播放 | 亚洲一区二区三区无码久久 | 成年美女黄网站色大免费全看 | 性啪啪chinese东北女人 | 国产精品久久久一区二区三区 | 国产9 9在线 | 中文 | 青青久在线视频免费观看 | 无遮挡啪啪摇乳动态图 | 欧美喷潮久久久xxxxx | 女人被爽到呻吟gif动态图视看 | 亚洲a无码综合a国产av中文 | 国产成人人人97超碰超爽8 | 日日橹狠狠爱欧美视频 | 成人毛片一区二区 | 欧美激情综合亚洲一二区 | 久久久www成人免费毛片 | 亚洲自偷精品视频自拍 | 无码纯肉视频在线观看 | 国产乱人偷精品人妻a片 | 免费国产黄网站在线观看 | 7777奇米四色成人眼影 | 18黄暴禁片在线观看 | 中文字幕亚洲情99在线 | 大地资源中文第3页 | 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠7777奇米 | 免费播放一区二区三区 | 亚洲一区二区三区国产精华液 | 东北女人啪啪对白 | 精品无码一区二区三区爱欲 | 图片区 小说区 区 亚洲五月 | 国产在线精品一区二区三区直播 | 蜜桃av抽搐高潮一区二区 | 2020久久香蕉国产线看观看 | 亚洲成a人片在线观看无码 | 亚洲自偷自偷在线制服 | 欧美日韩在线亚洲综合国产人 | 少妇一晚三次一区二区三区 | 秋霞特色aa大片 | 国产农村妇女高潮大叫 | 少妇高潮喷潮久久久影院 | v一区无码内射国产 | 精品久久久久久亚洲精品 | 亚洲国产日韩a在线播放 | 欧美日韩色另类综合 | 欧美日韩在线亚洲综合国产人 | 亚洲人成网站免费播放 | 夜精品a片一区二区三区无码白浆 | 亚洲 另类 在线 欧美 制服 | 人人澡人摸人人添 | 精品人妻人人做人人爽夜夜爽 | 亚洲人成网站在线播放942 | 欧洲美熟女乱又伦 | 国产亚洲日韩欧美另类第八页 | 欧美人与禽猛交狂配 | 国产亚洲日韩欧美另类第八页 | 无码帝国www无码专区色综合 | 久久久久av无码免费网 | 色情久久久av熟女人妻网站 | 无码纯肉视频在线观看 | 国产超碰人人爽人人做人人添 | 少妇被黑人到高潮喷出白浆 | 国产精品视频免费播放 | 蜜桃视频插满18在线观看 | 国产午夜视频在线观看 | 国产va免费精品观看 | 国语自产偷拍精品视频偷 | 国产乱人无码伦av在线a | 亚洲日本va中文字幕 | 色五月五月丁香亚洲综合网 | 两性色午夜视频免费播放 | 国产人妻精品午夜福利免费 | 在线亚洲高清揄拍自拍一品区 | 久久aⅴ免费观看 | 久久国产劲爆∧v内射 | 国产精品无码一区二区桃花视频 | 欧美怡红院免费全部视频 | 伊人久久大香线蕉av一区二区 | 人人妻人人澡人人爽欧美一区 | 国产精品第一区揄拍无码 | 欧美日韩一区二区免费视频 | 天堂亚洲免费视频 | 欧美 丝袜 自拍 制服 另类 | аⅴ资源天堂资源库在线 | 久久久成人毛片无码 | 狠狠综合久久久久综合网 | 最新国产乱人伦偷精品免费网站 | 99精品久久毛片a片 | av人摸人人人澡人人超碰下载 | 国产精品成人av在线观看 | 天干天干啦夜天干天2017 | 日产精品99久久久久久 | 欧美自拍另类欧美综合图片区 | 亚洲一区二区三区四区 | 国产超碰人人爽人人做人人添 | 国产麻豆精品精东影业av网站 | 久久zyz资源站无码中文动漫 | 精品久久久中文字幕人妻 | 18禁黄网站男男禁片免费观看 | 女人被爽到呻吟gif动态图视看 | 国产亚洲人成在线播放 | 乱码午夜-极国产极内射 | 久久久久亚洲精品男人的天堂 | 任你躁在线精品免费 | 国内精品人妻无码久久久影院 | 在线视频网站www色 | 国产无套内射久久久国产 | 亚洲欧美国产精品久久 | 国产精品无套呻吟在线 | 日本护士毛茸茸高潮 | 日韩成人一区二区三区在线观看 | 国内揄拍国内精品少妇国语 | 男人的天堂2018无码 | 久久久精品成人免费观看 | а√资源新版在线天堂 | 亚洲阿v天堂在线 | 大地资源中文第3页 | 奇米影视7777久久精品人人爽 | 熟女少妇在线视频播放 | 蜜桃av抽搐高潮一区二区 | 国产精品香蕉在线观看 | 国产精品久久久久久亚洲影视内衣 | 精品国产一区二区三区四区在线看 | 丰满少妇女裸体bbw | 巨爆乳无码视频在线观看 | а天堂中文在线官网 | 日韩无码专区 | 无码人妻丰满熟妇区毛片18 | 亚洲无人区一区二区三区 | 国产午夜亚洲精品不卡 | 欧美人与善在线com | 色婷婷久久一区二区三区麻豆 | 国产精品无码mv在线观看 | 鲁大师影院在线观看 | 夜夜躁日日躁狠狠久久av | 亚洲日韩精品欧美一区二区 | 在线观看国产一区二区三区 | 大肉大捧一进一出视频出来呀 | 99精品视频在线观看免费 | 桃花色综合影院 | 国产成人综合在线女婷五月99播放 | 亚洲s色大片在线观看 | 国产午夜精品一区二区三区嫩草 | 久久久精品成人免费观看 | 波多野结衣一区二区三区av免费 | 久久无码专区国产精品s | 人人妻在人人 | yw尤物av无码国产在线观看 | 九九在线中文字幕无码 | 牲欲强的熟妇农村老妇女 | 久久综合网欧美色妞网 | 国产特级毛片aaaaaa高潮流水 | 超碰97人人做人人爱少妇 | 日本xxxx色视频在线观看免费 | 中文字幕色婷婷在线视频 | 波多野结衣一区二区三区av免费 | 成人性做爰aaa片免费看不忠 | 人妻中文无码久热丝袜 | 成熟妇人a片免费看网站 | 精品久久久久久人妻无码中文字幕 | 国产免费久久久久久无码 | 无码精品人妻一区二区三区av | 亚洲の无码国产の无码步美 | 免费播放一区二区三区 | 嫩b人妻精品一区二区三区 | 天下第一社区视频www日本 | 人人妻人人澡人人爽欧美精品 | 国产欧美精品一区二区三区 | 自拍偷自拍亚洲精品被多人伦好爽 | 日本一卡2卡3卡4卡无卡免费网站 国产一区二区三区影院 | av人摸人人人澡人人超碰下载 | 国产精品手机免费 | 久久午夜无码鲁丝片午夜精品 | 亚洲第一网站男人都懂 | 国产在线精品一区二区三区直播 | 对白脏话肉麻粗话av | 无码一区二区三区在线 | 久久亚洲精品中文字幕无男同 | 亚洲理论电影在线观看 | 丰满少妇高潮惨叫视频 | 亚洲成av人片天堂网无码】 | 婷婷综合久久中文字幕蜜桃三电影 | 亚洲国产av精品一区二区蜜芽 | 亚洲精品鲁一鲁一区二区三区 | 国产亚洲欧美日韩亚洲中文色 | aⅴ亚洲 日韩 色 图网站 播放 | 久久97精品久久久久久久不卡 | 88国产精品欧美一区二区三区 | aⅴ亚洲 日韩 色 图网站 播放 | av无码久久久久不卡免费网站 | 亚洲精品综合五月久久小说 | 狠狠色丁香久久婷婷综合五月 | 亚洲国产高清在线观看视频 | 精品无码av一区二区三区 | 无码乱肉视频免费大全合集 | 国产三级久久久精品麻豆三级 | 中文无码精品a∨在线观看不卡 | 少妇人妻大乳在线视频 | 中文字幕无码人妻少妇免费 | 丝袜足控一区二区三区 | av小次郎收藏 | 在线a亚洲视频播放在线观看 | 国产精品a成v人在线播放 | 少妇愉情理伦片bd | 亚洲国产一区二区三区在线观看 | 久久亚洲日韩精品一区二区三区 | 国内丰满熟女出轨videos | 天堂无码人妻精品一区二区三区 | 动漫av网站免费观看 | 一本无码人妻在中文字幕免费 | 天天摸天天透天天添 | 精品国产精品久久一区免费式 | 亚洲自偷自拍另类第1页 | 国产成人精品久久亚洲高清不卡 | 无码av最新清无码专区吞精 | 亚洲综合久久一区二区 | 亚洲区小说区激情区图片区 | 国产精品久久久久无码av色戒 | 色婷婷香蕉在线一区二区 | 俺去俺来也在线www色官网 | 国产精品理论片在线观看 | 亚洲成在人网站无码天堂 | 99久久精品日本一区二区免费 | 国产精品第一国产精品 | 99久久精品无码一区二区毛片 | 日韩欧美中文字幕公布 | 中文字幕久久久久人妻 | 亚洲色大成网站www | 夜精品a片一区二区三区无码白浆 | 丁香花在线影院观看在线播放 | 无码人妻黑人中文字幕 | 狠狠色丁香久久婷婷综合五月 | 亚洲s色大片在线观看 | 少妇无码av无码专区在线观看 | 国产超碰人人爽人人做人人添 | 国产无套内射久久久国产 | 亚洲精品国产第一综合99久久 | 装睡被陌生人摸出水好爽 | 精品久久综合1区2区3区激情 | 内射欧美老妇wbb | 成人av无码一区二区三区 | 99精品视频在线观看免费 | 精品久久久久久亚洲精品 | 国产凸凹视频一区二区 | 国产激情无码一区二区app | 蜜臀av在线播放 久久综合激激的五月天 | 十八禁视频网站在线观看 | 给我免费的视频在线观看 | 高清无码午夜福利视频 | 精品 日韩 国产 欧美 视频 | 久久国产自偷自偷免费一区调 | 亚洲精品综合一区二区三区在线 | 亚洲中文字幕无码中字 | 最近免费中文字幕中文高清百度 | 日本大乳高潮视频在线观看 | 麻豆国产丝袜白领秘书在线观看 | 久久人人97超碰a片精品 | 88国产精品欧美一区二区三区 | 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜免费观看 | 亲嘴扒胸摸屁股激烈网站 | 成人免费视频视频在线观看 免费 | 欧美成人免费全部网站 | 天堂无码人妻精品一区二区三区 | 人人妻人人藻人人爽欧美一区 | 亚洲午夜无码久久 | 免费中文字幕日韩欧美 | 夜夜夜高潮夜夜爽夜夜爰爰 | 久精品国产欧美亚洲色aⅴ大片 | 99久久精品日本一区二区免费 | 白嫩日本少妇做爰 | 欧美亚洲日韩国产人成在线播放 | 中文无码成人免费视频在线观看 | 国产精品永久免费视频 | 久久婷婷五月综合色国产香蕉 | 男女爱爱好爽视频免费看 | 精品无码成人片一区二区98 | 亚洲国产成人a精品不卡在线 | 久久99精品国产麻豆蜜芽 | 东京无码熟妇人妻av在线网址 | 人人妻人人澡人人爽欧美一区九九 | 久久久精品456亚洲影院 | 蜜桃av蜜臀av色欲av麻 999久久久国产精品消防器材 | 西西人体www44rt大胆高清 | 亚洲 高清 成人 动漫 | 国产av无码专区亚洲awww | 少妇无码一区二区二三区 | 曰韩少妇内射免费播放 | 麻豆国产丝袜白领秘书在线观看 | 老子影院午夜精品无码 | 久久无码人妻影院 | 麻豆蜜桃av蜜臀av色欲av | 综合网日日天干夜夜久久 | 粉嫩少妇内射浓精videos | 亚洲s色大片在线观看 | 少妇邻居内射在线 | 红桃av一区二区三区在线无码av | 青青青手机频在线观看 | 欧美怡红院免费全部视频 | 亚洲国产欧美国产综合一区 | 色五月五月丁香亚洲综合网 | 国产高清av在线播放 | 玩弄中年熟妇正在播放 | √8天堂资源地址中文在线 | 亚洲熟妇色xxxxx欧美老妇 | 日韩av无码中文无码电影 | 成人av无码一区二区三区 | 国产无遮挡又黄又爽又色 | 欧美变态另类xxxx | 国产精品久久久久影院嫩草 | 国产内射爽爽大片视频社区在线 | 67194成是人免费无码 | 亚洲一区二区三区无码久久 | 高潮毛片无遮挡高清免费视频 | 国内精品久久毛片一区二区 | 国产又爽又猛又粗的视频a片 | 免费无码的av片在线观看 | 亚洲人成网站在线播放942 | 乱人伦人妻中文字幕无码久久网 | 欧美肥老太牲交大战 | 亚洲综合在线一区二区三区 | 在线 国产 欧美 亚洲 天堂 | 无码国产乱人伦偷精品视频 | 亚洲男女内射在线播放 | 熟妇人妻无码xxx视频 | 久久 国产 尿 小便 嘘嘘 | 少妇无套内谢久久久久 | 亚洲s色大片在线观看 | 久久99精品国产麻豆 | 国产亚洲视频中文字幕97精品 | 亚洲欧美色中文字幕在线 | 国产精品资源一区二区 | 精品一区二区不卡无码av | 中文字幕无码av激情不卡 | 成人欧美一区二区三区黑人 | 国产精品无码成人午夜电影 | 国产亚洲精品精品国产亚洲综合 | 超碰97人人做人人爱少妇 | 国产精品igao视频网 | 亚洲色大成网站www国产 | 亚洲人成网站在线播放942 | 少妇性荡欲午夜性开放视频剧场 | 久久国语露脸国产精品电影 | 色综合久久久久综合一本到桃花网 | 国产成人无码a区在线观看视频app | 亚洲国精产品一二二线 | 久久国产精品萌白酱免费 | 天堂一区人妻无码 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区婷婷月 | 国产美女精品一区二区三区 | 亚洲va中文字幕无码久久不卡 | 亚洲成av人片在线观看无码不卡 | 天堂无码人妻精品一区二区三区 | 亚洲日本一区二区三区在线 | 日欧一片内射va在线影院 | 欧美亚洲国产一区二区三区 | 国产精品自产拍在线观看 | 日本熟妇乱子伦xxxx | 国产成人无码av片在线观看不卡 | 亚洲精品成a人在线观看 | 牲交欧美兽交欧美 | 男女爱爱好爽视频免费看 | 国产色xx群视频射精 | 日韩精品成人一区二区三区 | 国产亚洲欧美在线专区 | 欧美喷潮久久久xxxxx | 亚洲男人av香蕉爽爽爽爽 | 福利一区二区三区视频在线观看 | 人妻aⅴ无码一区二区三区 | 天天躁夜夜躁狠狠是什么心态 | 97久久精品无码一区二区 | 一本久久伊人热热精品中文字幕 | 性色欲情网站iwww九文堂 | 国产69精品久久久久app下载 | 无码帝国www无码专区色综合 | 亚洲一区二区三区国产精华液 | 国产办公室秘书无码精品99 | 国产无遮挡吃胸膜奶免费看 | 久久这里只有精品视频9 | 麻豆md0077饥渴少妇 | 午夜精品久久久久久久 | 一本色道久久综合狠狠躁 | 午夜无码区在线观看 | 亚欧洲精品在线视频免费观看 | 乱中年女人伦av三区 | 高清国产亚洲精品自在久久 | 成人aaa片一区国产精品 | 国产在线一区二区三区四区五区 | 国产精品久久国产精品99 | 婷婷丁香五月天综合东京热 | 午夜精品久久久久久久久 | 亚洲日本va午夜在线电影 | 久久精品国产亚洲精品 | 亚洲自偷自拍另类第1页 | 亚洲一区二区三区 | 最近的中文字幕在线看视频 | 无遮挡啪啪摇乳动态图 | 久久久婷婷五月亚洲97号色 | 人人爽人人澡人人人妻 | 四虎永久在线精品免费网址 | 免费无码午夜福利片69 | 亚洲人成影院在线无码按摩店 | 国产精品人人爽人人做我的可爱 | 欧美变态另类xxxx | 国产美女精品一区二区三区 | 国产精品国产自线拍免费软件 | 东京热一精品无码av | 99久久人妻精品免费一区 | 亚洲 a v无 码免 费 成 人 a v | a在线观看免费网站大全 | 欧美精品一区二区精品久久 | 国产精品爱久久久久久久 | 狂野欧美激情性xxxx | 国产精品亚洲а∨无码播放麻豆 | 国产疯狂伦交大片 | 一个人看的视频www在线 | 久久熟妇人妻午夜寂寞影院 | aⅴ在线视频男人的天堂 | 久久人人爽人人人人片 | 国产亚洲精品久久久ai换 | 伊人久久大香线蕉av一区二区 | 亚洲国产精品一区二区美利坚 | 亚洲日韩乱码中文无码蜜桃臀网站 | 国产凸凹视频一区二区 | 国产在线一区二区三区四区五区 | 欧美放荡的少妇 | 在线看片无码永久免费视频 | 性色欲网站人妻丰满中文久久不卡 | 国产精品亚洲一区二区三区喷水 | 人妻有码中文字幕在线 | 人人爽人人爽人人片av亚洲 | 午夜无码人妻av大片色欲 | 国产午夜视频在线观看 | 大肉大捧一进一出好爽视频 | 一本加勒比波多野结衣 | 久久午夜无码鲁丝片秋霞 | 久久亚洲中文字幕精品一区 | 国产疯狂伦交大片 | 成熟女人特级毛片www免费 | 成人试看120秒体验区 | 人妻少妇精品视频专区 | 国产成人av免费观看 | 久久亚洲精品成人无码 | 女人被爽到呻吟gif动态图视看 | 亚洲精品久久久久久久久久久 | 日日躁夜夜躁狠狠躁 | 色窝窝无码一区二区三区色欲 | 在线精品国产一区二区三区 | 久久久久99精品成人片 | 娇妻被黑人粗大高潮白浆 | 动漫av网站免费观看 | 青青青手机频在线观看 | 国产特级毛片aaaaaa高潮流水 | 无码福利日韩神码福利片 | 精品一二三区久久aaa片 | 嫩b人妻精品一区二区三区 | 久久久精品456亚洲影院 | 清纯唯美经典一区二区 | 精品乱码久久久久久久 | 国产精品.xx视频.xxtv | 亚洲一区二区三区播放 | 久久久亚洲欧洲日产国码αv | 真人与拘做受免费视频一 | 亚洲小说图区综合在线 | 亚洲成a人一区二区三区 | 久青草影院在线观看国产 | 日本护士毛茸茸高潮 | 对白脏话肉麻粗话av | 国产又粗又硬又大爽黄老大爷视 | 国精品人妻无码一区二区三区蜜柚 | 少妇太爽了在线观看 | 亚洲日韩一区二区 | 少妇性俱乐部纵欲狂欢电影 | 中文毛片无遮挡高清免费 | 牛和人交xxxx欧美 | 亚洲日韩av一区二区三区中文 | 激情国产av做激情国产爱 | 老熟妇乱子伦牲交视频 | 亚洲欧洲日本综合aⅴ在线 | 亚洲综合精品香蕉久久网 | 丰满妇女强制高潮18xxxx | 暴力强奷在线播放无码 | 国产偷抇久久精品a片69 | 一二三四社区在线中文视频 | 中文字幕无码免费久久9一区9 | 欧美成人高清在线播放 | 六十路熟妇乱子伦 | 亚洲乱码日产精品bd | 精品厕所偷拍各类美女tp嘘嘘 | 麻花豆传媒剧国产免费mv在线 | 67194成是人免费无码 | 亚洲小说图区综合在线 | 未满成年国产在线观看 | 国产人妻久久精品二区三区老狼 | 国产高潮视频在线观看 | 国产精品无码一区二区三区不卡 | 免费中文字幕日韩欧美 | 久久综合给久久狠狠97色 | 亚洲日韩乱码中文无码蜜桃臀网站 | 精品厕所偷拍各类美女tp嘘嘘 | 丰满人妻一区二区三区免费视频 | 18禁黄网站男男禁片免费观看 | 欧美一区二区三区视频在线观看 | 精品国偷自产在线 | 国産精品久久久久久久 | 日本一卡2卡3卡4卡无卡免费网站 国产一区二区三区影院 | 久久精品中文字幕大胸 | 国产香蕉97碰碰久久人人 | 亚洲乱码日产精品bd | 九九久久精品国产免费看小说 | 国产成人精品久久亚洲高清不卡 | 成人免费无码大片a毛片 | 久久久久成人片免费观看蜜芽 | 内射后入在线观看一区 | 人人澡人人妻人人爽人人蜜桃 | 天堂一区人妻无码 | 欧美人与禽zoz0性伦交 | 帮老师解开蕾丝奶罩吸乳网站 | 鲁鲁鲁爽爽爽在线视频观看 | 无遮挡啪啪摇乳动态图 | 国精品人妻无码一区二区三区蜜柚 | 在线а√天堂中文官网 | 国产99久久精品一区二区 | 无码人妻出轨黑人中文字幕 | 熟女少妇人妻中文字幕 | 亚洲の无码国产の无码步美 | 国产 浪潮av性色四虎 | 丁香啪啪综合成人亚洲 | 久久国产自偷自偷免费一区调 | 日韩人妻无码一区二区三区久久99 | 国产艳妇av在线观看果冻传媒 | 午夜福利电影 | 国产精品久久久久久久影院 | 人妻互换免费中文字幕 | 色婷婷久久一区二区三区麻豆 | 国产精品无码一区二区三区不卡 | 国内少妇偷人精品视频免费 | 国产疯狂伦交大片 | 国产精品二区一区二区aⅴ污介绍 | 亚洲中文字幕成人无码 | 中文字幕久久久久人妻 | 清纯唯美经典一区二区 | 国产人妻人伦精品 | 人人妻在人人 | 牲欲强的熟妇农村老妇女视频 | 在线观看免费人成视频 | 日产精品高潮呻吟av久久 | 亚洲成av人影院在线观看 | 成人欧美一区二区三区 | 999久久久国产精品消防器材 | 国产精品资源一区二区 | 天天躁日日躁狠狠躁免费麻豆 | 啦啦啦www在线观看免费视频 | 激情国产av做激情国产爱 | 亚洲 欧美 激情 小说 另类 | 色 综合 欧美 亚洲 国产 | 激情五月综合色婷婷一区二区 | 永久免费观看国产裸体美女 | av香港经典三级级 在线 | 99久久人妻精品免费一区 | 亚洲国产日韩a在线播放 | 永久黄网站色视频免费直播 | 亚洲乱码日产精品bd | 久久亚洲中文字幕精品一区 | 国产乱子伦视频在线播放 | 丰满人妻一区二区三区免费视频 | 无码福利日韩神码福利片 | 亚洲日本va午夜在线电影 | 中国女人内谢69xxxx | 久久精品女人的天堂av | 免费无码肉片在线观看 | 999久久久国产精品消防器材 | 亚洲热妇无码av在线播放 | 亚洲精品午夜无码电影网 | 日本精品久久久久中文字幕 | 一本久久伊人热热精品中文字幕 | 日韩欧美群交p片內射中文 | 亚洲а∨天堂久久精品2021 | 婷婷六月久久综合丁香 | 欧美国产亚洲日韩在线二区 | 国产偷国产偷精品高清尤物 | 99久久人妻精品免费一区 | 少妇被粗大的猛进出69影院 | 欧美自拍另类欧美综合图片区 | 色情久久久av熟女人妻网站 | 人妻与老人中文字幕 | 国产精品高潮呻吟av久久4虎 | 久久97精品久久久久久久不卡 | 久久综合九色综合97网 | 国产精品18久久久久久麻辣 | 国产精华av午夜在线观看 | 日韩人妻少妇一区二区三区 | а天堂中文在线官网 | 国产婷婷色一区二区三区在线 | 伊人久久大香线蕉午夜 | 在线观看国产一区二区三区 | 久久国产精品二国产精品 | 色综合视频一区二区三区 | 亚洲欧美国产精品专区久久 | 18禁黄网站男男禁片免费观看 | 国产乱人伦av在线无码 | 亚洲国产一区二区三区在线观看 | 无码一区二区三区在线观看 | 麻豆精品国产精华精华液好用吗 | 亚洲の无码国产の无码步美 | 国产亚洲日韩欧美另类第八页 | 成人无码精品1区2区3区免费看 | 午夜无码人妻av大片色欲 | 精品一区二区三区波多野结衣 | 免费无码午夜福利片69 | 一本无码人妻在中文字幕免费 | 一本大道久久东京热无码av | 3d动漫精品啪啪一区二区中 | 少妇愉情理伦片bd | 乱人伦中文视频在线观看 | 久久综合网欧美色妞网 | 欧美精品一区二区精品久久 | 久久99久久99精品中文字幕 | 国产亚洲tv在线观看 | 永久免费观看美女裸体的网站 | 亚洲中文字幕成人无码 | 国产精品国产自线拍免费软件 | 免费网站看v片在线18禁无码 | 国产午夜无码视频在线观看 | 亚洲最大成人网站 | 久9re热视频这里只有精品 | 99久久精品国产一区二区蜜芽 | аⅴ资源天堂资源库在线 | 少妇人妻av毛片在线看 | 亚洲国产精品久久久久久 | 亚洲熟妇色xxxxx亚洲 | 日本免费一区二区三区最新 | 欧美熟妇另类久久久久久多毛 | 亚洲熟熟妇xxxx | 搡女人真爽免费视频大全 | 精品偷拍一区二区三区在线看 | 玩弄中年熟妇正在播放 | 精品久久久久久亚洲精品 | 久久久久久国产精品无码下载 | 高潮毛片无遮挡高清免费视频 | 日本爽爽爽爽爽爽在线观看免 | 无遮挡啪啪摇乳动态图 | 黑人玩弄人妻中文在线 | 色一情一乱一伦一区二区三欧美 | 亚洲国产一区二区三区在线观看 | 夫妻免费无码v看片 | 鲁鲁鲁爽爽爽在线视频观看 | 日韩av激情在线观看 | 国产乱人无码伦av在线a | 久久zyz资源站无码中文动漫 | 98国产精品综合一区二区三区 | 欧美日韩亚洲国产精品 | 精品国产精品久久一区免费式 | 亚洲七七久久桃花影院 | 亚洲精品久久久久久一区二区 | 内射巨臀欧美在线视频 | 老熟妇乱子伦牲交视频 | 一区二区三区高清视频一 | 国产激情一区二区三区 | 久久99精品久久久久婷婷 | 一本久久a久久精品亚洲 | 国产小呦泬泬99精品 | 婷婷综合久久中文字幕蜜桃三电影 | 国产绳艺sm调教室论坛 | 97精品人妻一区二区三区香蕉 | 女人被爽到呻吟gif动态图视看 | 无码人妻精品一区二区三区下载 | 国产又爽又黄又刺激的视频 | 无码人中文字幕 | 久久久精品国产sm最大网站 | 粉嫩少妇内射浓精videos | 亚洲理论电影在线观看 | 午夜成人1000部免费视频 | 三级4级全黄60分钟 | 国产午夜视频在线观看 | 我要看www免费看插插视频 | 美女黄网站人色视频免费国产 | 亚洲欧洲无卡二区视頻 | 日日噜噜噜噜夜夜爽亚洲精品 | 蜜臀av无码人妻精品 | 亚洲色偷偷男人的天堂 | 国产精品久久久久7777 | 波多野结衣一区二区三区av免费 | 精品少妇爆乳无码av无码专区 | 精品午夜福利在线观看 | 中文字幕无码视频专区 | 亚洲七七久久桃花影院 | 99视频精品全部免费免费观看 | 久久99久久99精品中文字幕 | 中文字幕无码日韩欧毛 | 噜噜噜亚洲色成人网站 | 天堂亚洲2017在线观看 | 精品国产成人一区二区三区 | 亚洲中文字幕无码中文字在线 | 水蜜桃色314在线观看 | 色欲久久久天天天综合网精品 | 欧美性生交xxxxx久久久 | 夜夜躁日日躁狠狠久久av | 久久精品人妻少妇一区二区三区 | 日韩av激情在线观看 | 女人被爽到呻吟gif动态图视看 | 丰满人妻被黑人猛烈进入 | 97se亚洲精品一区 | 欧美三级a做爰在线观看 | 中文字幕无码免费久久9一区9 | 秋霞特色aa大片 | 又色又爽又黄的美女裸体网站 | 风流少妇按摩来高潮 | 兔费看少妇性l交大片免费 | 亚洲中文字幕无码中文字在线 | 曰韩少妇内射免费播放 | 国内揄拍国内精品人妻 | 狠狠亚洲超碰狼人久久 | 亚洲自偷精品视频自拍 | 麻豆人妻少妇精品无码专区 | 欧美高清在线精品一区 | 国产精品免费大片 | 国产精品久久久午夜夜伦鲁鲁 | 国产午夜无码视频在线观看 | 国产成人无码a区在线观看视频app | 免费乱码人妻系列无码专区 | 国产三级精品三级男人的天堂 | 国产莉萝无码av在线播放 | 欧洲精品码一区二区三区免费看 | 扒开双腿吃奶呻吟做受视频 | 激情爆乳一区二区三区 | 国内精品九九久久久精品 | 亚洲精品午夜国产va久久成人 | 色综合久久久久综合一本到桃花网 | 巨爆乳无码视频在线观看 | 久久99国产综合精品 | 波多野结衣高清一区二区三区 | 国产乱子伦视频在线播放 | 又紧又大又爽精品一区二区 | 国产麻豆精品一区二区三区v视界 | 国产成人无码一二三区视频 | 国产在线aaa片一区二区99 | 国产内射爽爽大片视频社区在线 | 国内揄拍国内精品人妻 | 性欧美videos高清精品 | 思思久久99热只有频精品66 | 亚洲狠狠婷婷综合久久 | 妺妺窝人体色www在线小说 | 国产亚洲精品久久久闺蜜 | 欧美第一黄网免费网站 | 日韩av无码一区二区三区 | 欧美丰满少妇xxxx性 | 国产精品久久久 | 精品无码一区二区三区爱欲 | 无码精品国产va在线观看dvd | 少妇被黑人到高潮喷出白浆 | 午夜熟女插插xx免费视频 | 久久精品中文字幕大胸 | 日日橹狠狠爱欧美视频 | 亚洲另类伦春色综合小说 | a在线亚洲男人的天堂 | 亚洲熟悉妇女xxx妇女av | 中文精品无码中文字幕无码专区 | 亚洲成av人综合在线观看 | 丰满人妻翻云覆雨呻吟视频 | 亚洲国产高清在线观看视频 | 丁香花在线影院观看在线播放 | 在线a亚洲视频播放在线观看 | 麻豆国产人妻欲求不满谁演的 | 国产免费久久精品国产传媒 | 成人亚洲精品久久久久 | 99久久无码一区人妻 | 久久亚洲中文字幕无码 | 久久久精品国产sm最大网站 | 国产午夜手机精彩视频 | 人人爽人人澡人人高潮 | 67194成是人免费无码 | 图片小说视频一区二区 | 人妻少妇被猛烈进入中文字幕 | 日日橹狠狠爱欧美视频 | 国产人妻精品午夜福利免费 | 成人亚洲精品久久久久 | 精品少妇爆乳无码av无码专区 | 中文字幕av无码一区二区三区电影 | 国内精品一区二区三区不卡 | 国产成人亚洲综合无码 | 国产精品99爱免费视频 | 国产卡一卡二卡三 | 亚拍精品一区二区三区探花 | 午夜无码区在线观看 | a国产一区二区免费入口 | 国产成人无码a区在线观看视频app | 美女黄网站人色视频免费国产 | 人妻体内射精一区二区三四 | 四虎永久在线精品免费网址 | 亚洲经典千人经典日产 | 99久久精品午夜一区二区 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区在线观看 | 国产精品国产三级国产专播 | 好爽又高潮了毛片免费下载 | 久久精品人妻少妇一区二区三区 | 天堂亚洲免费视频 | 亚洲日韩精品欧美一区二区 | 国产成人一区二区三区别 | 少妇无码吹潮 | 性欧美牲交xxxxx视频 | 天堂亚洲2017在线观看 | 久久久精品国产sm最大网站 | 天海翼激烈高潮到腰振不止 | 精品国产精品久久一区免费式 | 国产精品欧美成人 | 国产亲子乱弄免费视频 | 国产成人精品三级麻豆 | 中文字幕无码日韩专区 | 久久综合狠狠综合久久综合88 | 亚洲综合色区中文字幕 | 欧美精品国产综合久久 | 高潮毛片无遮挡高清免费视频 | 国产精品99久久精品爆乳 | 欧美成人午夜精品久久久 | 欧美丰满熟妇xxxx | 国产精品人妻一区二区三区四 | 久久亚洲日韩精品一区二区三区 | 丰满少妇熟乱xxxxx视频 | 老熟妇乱子伦牲交视频 | 在线播放亚洲第一字幕 | 国产口爆吞精在线视频 | 又黄又爽又色的视频 | 久久精品国产亚洲精品 | 两性色午夜视频免费播放 | 人妻无码αv中文字幕久久琪琪布 | 日本爽爽爽爽爽爽在线观看免 | 久久久久se色偷偷亚洲精品av | 欧美人与动性行为视频 | 久久综合给合久久狠狠狠97色 | 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠7777奇米 | 国产午夜无码视频在线观看 | 国内老熟妇对白xxxxhd | 精品一区二区不卡无码av | 午夜福利一区二区三区在线观看 | 1000部啪啪未满十八勿入下载 | 日本免费一区二区三区最新 | 日欧一片内射va在线影院 | 亚洲大尺度无码无码专区 | 亚洲色www成人永久网址 | 精品日本一区二区三区在线观看 | 国产凸凹视频一区二区 | 牲交欧美兽交欧美 | 九九久久精品国产免费看小说 | 玩弄中年熟妇正在播放 | 亚洲成av人片天堂网无码】 | 亚洲综合在线一区二区三区 | 97久久精品无码一区二区 | 色偷偷av老熟女 久久精品人妻少妇一区二区三区 | 亚欧洲精品在线视频免费观看 | 999久久久国产精品消防器材 | 成人试看120秒体验区 | 东京热一精品无码av | 一区二区三区乱码在线 | 欧洲 | 欧美自拍另类欧美综合图片区 | 国产精品久久精品三级 | 午夜福利不卡在线视频 | 精品国产av色一区二区深夜久久 | 国产精品香蕉在线观看 | 天天躁夜夜躁狠狠是什么心态 | 成人免费视频在线观看 | 四十如虎的丰满熟妇啪啪 | 国产精品爱久久久久久久 | 久久99精品久久久久婷婷 | 国内精品一区二区三区不卡 | 国产精品理论片在线观看 | 欧美日韩精品 | 一本加勒比波多野结衣 | 天天躁夜夜躁狠狠是什么心态 | 亚洲国产精品成人久久蜜臀 | 狠狠色欧美亚洲狠狠色www | 内射欧美老妇wbb | 夫妻免费无码v看片 | 亚洲春色在线视频 | 色欲人妻aaaaaaa无码 | 精品无码av一区二区三区 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区在线观看 | 久久亚洲精品中文字幕无男同 | 女人被爽到呻吟gif动态图视看 | 色综合久久久久综合一本到桃花网 | 久久久久成人精品免费播放动漫 | 亚洲日本va午夜在线电影 | 亚洲gv猛男gv无码男同 | 国产做国产爱免费视频 | 无码人妻少妇伦在线电影 | 国产麻豆精品精东影业av网站 | 又粗又大又硬毛片免费看 | 色综合久久中文娱乐网 | 性色av无码免费一区二区三区 | 澳门永久av免费网站 | 国内精品人妻无码久久久影院蜜桃 | 精品欧洲av无码一区二区三区 | 国产亲子乱弄免费视频 | 亚洲热妇无码av在线播放 | 东京无码熟妇人妻av在线网址 | 精品熟女少妇av免费观看 | 亚洲成色www久久网站 | 在线看片无码永久免费视频 | 国产人妻精品一区二区三区不卡 | 漂亮人妻洗澡被公强 日日躁 | 欧美喷潮久久久xxxxx | 中国大陆精品视频xxxx | 欧美丰满老熟妇xxxxx性 | 曰本女人与公拘交酡免费视频 | 久久久久亚洲精品中文字幕 | ass日本丰满熟妇pics | 55夜色66夜色国产精品视频 | 国产精品丝袜黑色高跟鞋 | 国产午夜福利亚洲第一 | 国产成人人人97超碰超爽8 | 人人妻人人澡人人爽欧美一区 | 99久久人妻精品免费二区 | 久久人人爽人人爽人人片av高清 | 蜜桃臀无码内射一区二区三区 | 午夜精品久久久内射近拍高清 | 亚洲一区二区观看播放 | 白嫩日本少妇做爰 | 东京无码熟妇人妻av在线网址 | 久久精品视频在线看15 | 成人免费视频视频在线观看 免费 | 欧美一区二区三区视频在线观看 | 成人亚洲精品久久久久 | 免费观看黄网站 | 国产福利视频一区二区 | 午夜精品一区二区三区的区别 | 亚洲人交乣女bbw | 亚洲成a人片在线观看无码 | 久久人妻内射无码一区三区 | 熟妇人妻无乱码中文字幕 | 国产精品无码mv在线观看 | 亚洲成色www久久网站 | 亚洲精品欧美二区三区中文字幕 | 国产av无码专区亚洲a∨毛片 | 人人爽人人澡人人高潮 | 国产亚洲精品久久久ai换 | 乱人伦中文视频在线观看 | аⅴ资源天堂资源库在线 | 无码人妻av免费一区二区三区 | 久久久久人妻一区精品色欧美 | 麻豆成人精品国产免费 | 久久精品国产精品国产精品污 | 人妻有码中文字幕在线 | 一本大道久久东京热无码av | 国产网红无码精品视频 | 人妻少妇精品无码专区二区 | 国产电影无码午夜在线播放 | 久久人人爽人人爽人人片av高清 | 麻豆蜜桃av蜜臀av色欲av | 国产热a欧美热a在线视频 | 国产熟女一区二区三区四区五区 | 免费视频欧美无人区码 | 蜜桃臀无码内射一区二区三区 | 亚洲人亚洲人成电影网站色 | 俄罗斯老熟妇色xxxx | 亚洲精品鲁一鲁一区二区三区 | 精品国产青草久久久久福利 | 亚洲第一无码av无码专区 | 国产成人午夜福利在线播放 | 丁香花在线影院观看在线播放 | 国产国产精品人在线视 | 久久国产精品精品国产色婷婷 | 亚洲人成无码网www | 天堂在线观看www | 国产精品怡红院永久免费 | 无码av最新清无码专区吞精 | 国产黑色丝袜在线播放 | 国产人妻久久精品二区三区老狼 | 免费人成网站视频在线观看 | 午夜精品一区二区三区的区别 | 欧美日韩久久久精品a片 | 久久人人爽人人爽人人片av高清 | 成人无码视频在线观看网站 | 国产特级毛片aaaaaa高潮流水 | 一本久道高清无码视频 | 成人精品天堂一区二区三区 | 在线观看免费人成视频 | 亚洲s色大片在线观看 | 丝袜美腿亚洲一区二区 | 免费人成在线视频无码 | 激情人妻另类人妻伦 | 蜜臀aⅴ国产精品久久久国产老师 | 日日摸夜夜摸狠狠摸婷婷 | 成人无码视频免费播放 | 老子影院午夜伦不卡 | 亚洲国产一区二区三区在线观看 | 国产成人无码av一区二区 | 欧美激情一区二区三区成人 | 国产艳妇av在线观看果冻传媒 | 午夜福利一区二区三区在线观看 | 日本一卡二卡不卡视频查询 | 国产无遮挡又黄又爽又色 | 久久久久久国产精品无码下载 | 久久精品一区二区三区四区 | 国产精品亚洲五月天高清 | av无码电影一区二区三区 | 国产 精品 自在自线 | 性欧美大战久久久久久久 | 午夜精品一区二区三区的区别 | 亚洲乱码国产乱码精品精 | 亚洲成a人片在线观看无码 | 国产精品无码mv在线观看 | 岛国片人妻三上悠亚 | 国产激情无码一区二区 | 一本大道伊人av久久综合 | 亚洲综合久久一区二区 | 色偷偷av老熟女 久久精品人妻少妇一区二区三区 | 99精品无人区乱码1区2区3区 | 国产成人无码a区在线观看视频app | 55夜色66夜色国产精品视频 | 西西人体www44rt大胆高清 | 国产sm调教视频在线观看 | 久久99久久99精品中文字幕 | 国产一区二区三区影院 | 一区二区三区乱码在线 | 欧洲 | 人妻夜夜爽天天爽三区 | 高清不卡一区二区三区 | 又大又黄又粗又爽的免费视频 | 伊人久久大香线焦av综合影院 | 1000部夫妻午夜免费 | 红桃av一区二区三区在线无码av | 又大又硬又黄的免费视频 | 成人免费视频在线观看 | 夫妻免费无码v看片 | 一个人免费观看的www视频 | 欧洲美熟女乱又伦 | 强伦人妻一区二区三区视频18 | 最新国产乱人伦偷精品免费网站 | 欧美黑人巨大xxxxx | 999久久久国产精品消防器材 | 欧美人与禽zoz0性伦交 | 无人区乱码一区二区三区 | 亚洲人成影院在线无码按摩店 | 麻豆果冻传媒2021精品传媒一区下载 | 亚洲aⅴ无码成人网站国产app | 又紧又大又爽精品一区二区 | 青青草原综合久久大伊人精品 | 亚洲成av人影院在线观看 | 丁香啪啪综合成人亚洲 | ass日本丰满熟妇pics | 国产农村乱对白刺激视频 | 小泽玛莉亚一区二区视频在线 | 我要看www免费看插插视频 | 无码人妻精品一区二区三区不卡 | 亚洲精品成人av在线 | 欧美老妇交乱视频在线观看 | 亚洲熟熟妇xxxx | 久久人人97超碰a片精品 | 中文字幕乱码人妻二区三区 | 国产欧美熟妇另类久久久 | 国产亚洲视频中文字幕97精品 | 中文字幕精品av一区二区五区 | 亚洲欧美日韩综合久久久 | 国精产品一品二品国精品69xx | 国产精品va在线观看无码 | 99久久精品午夜一区二区 | 国产又爽又黄又刺激的视频 | 性史性农村dvd毛片 | 日韩av无码一区二区三区 | 亚洲午夜福利在线观看 | 国产美女精品一区二区三区 | 成人一区二区免费视频 | 5858s亚洲色大成网站www | 一本色道婷婷久久欧美 | 香港三级日本三级妇三级 | 国产成人精品无码播放 | 欧美激情一区二区三区成人 | 好屌草这里只有精品 | 图片区 小说区 区 亚洲五月 | 黑人巨大精品欧美一区二区 | 国产精品多人p群无码 | 久久精品女人天堂av免费观看 | 久久久久久久久蜜桃 | 亚洲中文字幕无码一久久区 | 国产三级精品三级男人的天堂 | 东京热男人av天堂 | 玩弄少妇高潮ⅹxxxyw | 乱码午夜-极国产极内射 | 精品一区二区三区无码免费视频 | 野外少妇愉情中文字幕 | 一本一道久久综合久久 | 狠狠色欧美亚洲狠狠色www | 婷婷五月综合缴情在线视频 | 亚洲国产精品久久久久久 | 成人影院yy111111在线观看 | 天下第一社区视频www日本 | 熟妇人妻激情偷爽文 | 色综合久久中文娱乐网 | 奇米影视888欧美在线观看 | 成在人线av无码免费 | 男女下面进入的视频免费午夜 | 精品乱码久久久久久久 | 久久无码中文字幕免费影院蜜桃 | 成人欧美一区二区三区黑人免费 | 精品国产精品久久一区免费式 | 人妻体内射精一区二区三四 | 精品无码一区二区三区爱欲 | 久久综合九色综合欧美狠狠 | 日日橹狠狠爱欧美视频 | 国产亚洲精品久久久久久国模美 | 成人三级无码视频在线观看 | 岛国片人妻三上悠亚 | 久久久久成人片免费观看蜜芽 | 国产一区二区三区精品视频 | 中文字幕久久久久人妻 | 成人欧美一区二区三区黑人免费 | 欧美 亚洲 国产 另类 | 久久精品人妻少妇一区二区三区 | 乱中年女人伦av三区 | 中文字幕无码免费久久99 | 日韩亚洲欧美中文高清在线 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区四区五区 | 粗大的内捧猛烈进出视频 | 亚洲伊人久久精品影院 | 在线观看欧美一区二区三区 | 暴力强奷在线播放无码 | 色综合久久久无码中文字幕 | 国产成人综合在线女婷五月99播放 | 欧美丰满熟妇xxxx性ppx人交 | 亚洲日韩中文字幕在线播放 | 国产精品无码一区二区三区不卡 | 帮老师解开蕾丝奶罩吸乳网站 | 又黄又爽又色的视频 | 欧美兽交xxxx×视频 | 九月婷婷人人澡人人添人人爽 | 日本一卡二卡不卡视频查询 | 福利一区二区三区视频在线观看 | 精品厕所偷拍各类美女tp嘘嘘 | 小泽玛莉亚一区二区视频在线 | 少妇一晚三次一区二区三区 | 精品欧洲av无码一区二区三区 | 伊人久久大香线蕉亚洲 | 精品亚洲成av人在线观看 | 精品一区二区三区波多野结衣 | 乱码午夜-极国产极内射 | 国产精品久久久 | 老熟妇仑乱视频一区二区 | 女人被爽到呻吟gif动态图视看 | 欧美性猛交xxxx富婆 | av香港经典三级级 在线 | 亚洲娇小与黑人巨大交 | 国产美女精品一区二区三区 | 啦啦啦www在线观看免费视频 | 国产乱人偷精品人妻a片 | 午夜精品久久久内射近拍高清 | 国产欧美精品一区二区三区 | 欧美怡红院免费全部视频 | 欧美色就是色 | 少妇邻居内射在线 | 人妻夜夜爽天天爽三区 | 精品国精品国产自在久国产87 | 久久久精品国产sm最大网站 | 精品国产一区二区三区av 性色 | 少妇人妻av毛片在线看 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区在线 | 亚洲国产精华液网站w | 国产成人无码a区在线观看视频app | 亚洲精品一区三区三区在线观看 | 亚洲欧美精品aaaaaa片 | 亚洲色欲色欲天天天www | 丰满少妇女裸体bbw | 久久久精品成人免费观看 | 中文字幕 亚洲精品 第1页 | 久久久国产精品无码免费专区 | 久久久久免费精品国产 | 欧美兽交xxxx×视频 | 女人色极品影院 | 精品国产青草久久久久福利 | 久久精品国产一区二区三区肥胖 | 中文久久乱码一区二区 | 野外少妇愉情中文字幕 | 国产av无码专区亚洲awww | 中文字幕 人妻熟女 | 无码播放一区二区三区 | 中文字幕无码乱人伦 | 国产精品99爱免费视频 | 中文字幕久久久久人妻 | 国产明星裸体无码xxxx视频 | 强伦人妻一区二区三区视频18 | 色妞www精品免费视频 | 蜜臀av在线播放 久久综合激激的五月天 | 久久精品人人做人人综合 | 亚洲精品国产第一综合99久久 | 精品aⅴ一区二区三区 | 国产超级va在线观看视频 | 青青草原综合久久大伊人精品 | 一个人看的www免费视频在线观看 | 99久久精品午夜一区二区 | 中文字幕无线码免费人妻 | 国产美女精品一区二区三区 | 日韩视频 中文字幕 视频一区 | 九一九色国产 | 日本一卡2卡3卡四卡精品网站 | 国产麻豆精品精东影业av网站 | 婷婷丁香五月天综合东京热 | 欧美阿v高清资源不卡在线播放 | 国产午夜精品一区二区三区嫩草 | 国产手机在线αⅴ片无码观看 | 帮老师解开蕾丝奶罩吸乳网站 | аⅴ资源天堂资源库在线 | 亚洲s码欧洲m码国产av | 中文字幕无码日韩专区 | 人人妻人人澡人人爽欧美精品 | 亚洲精品国产品国语在线观看 | 无码人妻出轨黑人中文字幕 | 久久五月精品中文字幕 | 欧美 亚洲 国产 另类 | 中国女人内谢69xxxx | 日欧一片内射va在线影院 | 精品久久久久香蕉网 | 中文精品无码中文字幕无码专区 | 人妻中文无码久热丝袜 | 国产人妖乱国产精品人妖 | 国产精品无码mv在线观看 | 亚洲码国产精品高潮在线 | 日本在线高清不卡免费播放 | 水蜜桃色314在线观看 | 亚洲va欧美va天堂v国产综合 | 18禁止看的免费污网站 | 动漫av一区二区在线观看 | 99久久无码一区人妻 | 欧美日韩亚洲国产精品 | 桃花色综合影院 | 一本精品99久久精品77 | 无码午夜成人1000部免费视频 | 国产香蕉尹人综合在线观看 | 亚洲色欲色欲欲www在线 | 日本乱偷人妻中文字幕 | 三上悠亚人妻中文字幕在线 | 午夜理论片yy44880影院 | 一本色道久久综合狠狠躁 | 亚洲一区二区三区偷拍女厕 | 无人区乱码一区二区三区 | 99久久99久久免费精品蜜桃 | 亚洲男人av香蕉爽爽爽爽 | 国产成人综合色在线观看网站 | 亚洲成av人片天堂网无码】 | 欧美zoozzooz性欧美 | 亚洲aⅴ无码成人网站国产app | 中文字幕无码免费久久99 | 丰满人妻一区二区三区免费视频 | 高潮毛片无遮挡高清免费 | 18黄暴禁片在线观看 | 网友自拍区视频精品 | 中文字幕无码热在线视频 | 国产无遮挡又黄又爽又色 | 一本大道久久东京热无码av | 日日摸夜夜摸狠狠摸婷婷 | 午夜熟女插插xx免费视频 | 欧美大屁股xxxxhd黑色 | 亚洲の无码国产の无码影院 | 好屌草这里只有精品 | 久久午夜无码鲁丝片午夜精品 | a在线亚洲男人的天堂 | 国产精品va在线播放 | 亚洲国产高清在线观看视频 | 国产精品无码成人午夜电影 | 内射欧美老妇wbb | 最近中文2019字幕第二页 | 强开小婷嫩苞又嫩又紧视频 | 综合网日日天干夜夜久久 | 亚洲中文字幕无码中文字在线 | 成人一在线视频日韩国产 | 久久综合狠狠综合久久综合88 | 亚洲成av人片天堂网无码】 | 少妇一晚三次一区二区三区 | 成人无码精品1区2区3区免费看 | 久久国产36精品色熟妇 | 丝袜 中出 制服 人妻 美腿 | 人人妻人人澡人人爽人人精品 | 无码国产激情在线观看 | 少妇人妻大乳在线视频 | 成人精品一区二区三区中文字幕 | 日日麻批免费40分钟无码 | 日产国产精品亚洲系列 | av无码电影一区二区三区 | 色偷偷人人澡人人爽人人模 | 国产内射爽爽大片视频社区在线 | 欧美国产日韩亚洲中文 | 嫩b人妻精品一区二区三区 | 日韩 欧美 动漫 国产 制服 | 国产精品久久久久久亚洲毛片 | 欧美自拍另类欧美综合图片区 | 国产 精品 自在自线 | 人妻体内射精一区二区三四 | 国产精品国产自线拍免费软件 | 亚洲成a人片在线观看无码3d | 99国产欧美久久久精品 | 中文字幕无码热在线视频 | 国内老熟妇对白xxxxhd | 日韩av无码中文无码电影 | 久久99精品久久久久久动态图 | 精品偷拍一区二区三区在线看 | 成人欧美一区二区三区 | 无码毛片视频一区二区本码 | 亚洲人成网站在线播放942 | 东北女人啪啪对白 | 亚洲大尺度无码无码专区 | 熟妇女人妻丰满少妇中文字幕 | 久久99久久99精品中文字幕 | 亚洲中文字幕av在天堂 | 成熟妇人a片免费看网站 | 国产亚洲人成a在线v网站 | 蜜臀aⅴ国产精品久久久国产老师 | 自拍偷自拍亚洲精品10p | 无码人妻丰满熟妇区毛片18 | 国产特级毛片aaaaaaa高清 | 97se亚洲精品一区 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区在线观看 | 精品国产一区二区三区四区在线看 | 中文字幕+乱码+中文字幕一区 | 一区二区传媒有限公司 | 性生交大片免费看女人按摩摩 | 人人妻人人澡人人爽人人精品 | 99久久婷婷国产综合精品青草免费 | 妺妺窝人体色www在线小说 | 久久久久久久久888 | 日韩av无码一区二区三区不卡 | 国产人妻精品午夜福利免费 | 日本xxxx色视频在线观看免费 | 熟妇激情内射com | 97se亚洲精品一区 | 国产精品久久久久7777 | 精品国产一区二区三区四区在线看 | 扒开双腿吃奶呻吟做受视频 | 久久午夜无码鲁丝片秋霞 | 丝袜美腿亚洲一区二区 | 成人欧美一区二区三区黑人免费 | 国产疯狂伦交大片 | 99精品无人区乱码1区2区3区 | 人人澡人摸人人添 | 人妻插b视频一区二区三区 | 无码毛片视频一区二区本码 | 国产乡下妇女做爰 | 国产成人无码av片在线观看不卡 | 永久黄网站色视频免费直播 | 国产亚洲精品久久久久久久久动漫 | 日本爽爽爽爽爽爽在线观看免 | 无遮挡国产高潮视频免费观看 | 久久www免费人成人片 | 久久精品国产99精品亚洲 | 国产精品无套呻吟在线 | 欧美性黑人极品hd | 波多野结衣av一区二区全免费观看 | 久久久精品国产sm最大网站 | 日韩人妻无码一区二区三区久久99 | 国产肉丝袜在线观看 | 精品久久久中文字幕人妻 | 熟女俱乐部五十路六十路av | 免费乱码人妻系列无码专区 | 国产亚洲精品久久久久久 | 亚洲 激情 小说 另类 欧美 | 欧美亚洲日韩国产人成在线播放 | 2020久久香蕉国产线看观看 | 国产亚洲欧美日韩亚洲中文色 | 奇米影视7777久久精品 | 亚洲精品综合五月久久小说 | 俺去俺来也在线www色官网 | 少妇被黑人到高潮喷出白浆 | 大乳丰满人妻中文字幕日本 | 中文字幕人妻无码一区二区三区 | 国产成人一区二区三区在线观看 | 亚洲 高清 成人 动漫 | 玩弄人妻少妇500系列视频 | 少妇被粗大的猛进出69影院 | 少妇性l交大片欧洲热妇乱xxx | 久久伊人色av天堂九九小黄鸭 | 欧美 丝袜 自拍 制服 另类 | 内射后入在线观看一区 | 成人试看120秒体验区 | 亚洲乱码中文字幕在线 | 黑人巨大精品欧美黑寡妇 | 六十路熟妇乱子伦 | 久久综合激激的五月天 | 色噜噜亚洲男人的天堂 | 久久精品人人做人人综合试看 | 中文字幕av伊人av无码av | aⅴ亚洲 日韩 色 图网站 播放 | 日韩av无码一区二区三区不卡 | 国产精品美女久久久久av爽李琼 | 青青久在线视频免费观看 | 午夜无码人妻av大片色欲 | 日韩av无码一区二区三区不卡 | 中文无码伦av中文字幕 | 天堂一区人妻无码 | 亚洲国产高清在线观看视频 | 伊人久久大香线蕉亚洲 | 国产成人av免费观看 | 久久精品国产一区二区三区肥胖 | 夜夜高潮次次欢爽av女 | 少妇太爽了在线观看 | 国产精品18久久久久久麻辣 | 自拍偷自拍亚洲精品被多人伦好爽 | 欧美人与牲动交xxxx | 四虎永久在线精品免费网址 | 欧美三级不卡在线观看 | 国产精品亚洲一区二区三区喷水 | 久久精品人人做人人综合 | 少妇无码吹潮 | 一本久久伊人热热精品中文字幕 | 亚洲欧美综合区丁香五月小说 | 中文字幕精品av一区二区五区 | 国产无套粉嫩白浆在线 | 亚洲天堂2017无码 | 色老头在线一区二区三区 | 日韩人妻无码中文字幕视频 | 99视频精品全部免费免费观看 | 欧美性生交xxxxx久久久 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区在线 | 蜜臀av在线播放 久久综合激激的五月天 | 色综合久久网 | 午夜精品久久久内射近拍高清 | 一个人看的视频www在线 | 中文字幕人妻丝袜二区 | 狠狠躁日日躁夜夜躁2020 | 久久亚洲精品中文字幕无男同 | 麻豆精品国产精华精华液好用吗 | 亚洲精品国产精品乱码视色 | 亚洲精品午夜国产va久久成人 | 成人欧美一区二区三区黑人 | 福利一区二区三区视频在线观看 | 在线播放亚洲第一字幕 | 俄罗斯老熟妇色xxxx | 国产亚洲精品精品国产亚洲综合 | 最新国产乱人伦偷精品免费网站 | 中文字幕 亚洲精品 第1页 | 粗大的内捧猛烈进出视频 | 国产又爽又猛又粗的视频a片 | 人妻与老人中文字幕 | 大屁股大乳丰满人妻 | 国产性生大片免费观看性 | 成人性做爰aaa片免费看不忠 | 国精品人妻无码一区二区三区蜜柚 | 天天综合网天天综合色 | 日韩人妻无码中文字幕视频 | 红桃av一区二区三区在线无码av | 国产偷自视频区视频 | 亚洲成熟女人毛毛耸耸多 | 久青草影院在线观看国产 | 99视频精品全部免费免费观看 | 亚洲精品综合五月久久小说 | 久久99精品久久久久久动态图 | 精品无人国产偷自产在线 | 男人扒开女人内裤强吻桶进去 | 久久99精品国产.久久久久 | 国产黄在线观看免费观看不卡 | 无码人妻少妇伦在线电影 | 国产精品va在线观看无码 | 久久99精品国产麻豆 | 亚洲中文字幕成人无码 | 2019nv天堂香蕉在线观看 | 秋霞成人午夜鲁丝一区二区三区 | 亚洲熟女一区二区三区 | 亚洲成a人片在线观看无码 | 无码人妻av免费一区二区三区 | 亚洲熟妇色xxxxx欧美老妇 | 色婷婷久久一区二区三区麻豆 | 精品久久8x国产免费观看 | a片在线免费观看 | 欧美精品免费观看二区 | 成人无码影片精品久久久 | 图片小说视频一区二区 | 西西人体www44rt大胆高清 | 无套内谢的新婚少妇国语播放 | 最近免费中文字幕中文高清百度 | 成人无码影片精品久久久 | 国产午夜无码精品免费看 | 久久久久久国产精品无码下载 | 日本熟妇浓毛 | 免费男性肉肉影院 | 日韩少妇白浆无码系列 | 动漫av一区二区在线观看 | 无码人妻av免费一区二区三区 | 丰满人妻翻云覆雨呻吟视频 | 精品人妻人人做人人爽夜夜爽 | 黑人粗大猛烈进出高潮视频 | 亚洲 日韩 欧美 成人 在线观看 | 欧美人与动性行为视频 | 国产免费久久精品国产传媒 | ass日本丰满熟妇pics | 亚洲熟悉妇女xxx妇女av | 中文字幕无线码 | 伊人久久婷婷五月综合97色 | 强辱丰满人妻hd中文字幕 | 久久精品国产一区二区三区 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区四区五区 | 中文无码伦av中文字幕 | 久久综合香蕉国产蜜臀av | 精品偷拍一区二区三区在线看 | 中文字幕人妻无码一夲道 | 中文字幕日产无线码一区 | 亚洲码国产精品高潮在线 | 蜜臀av无码人妻精品 | 国产精品久久久久影院嫩草 | 亚洲男人av香蕉爽爽爽爽 | 未满小14洗澡无码视频网站 | 亚洲成av人片在线观看无码不卡 | 特黄特色大片免费播放器图片 | 东京一本一道一二三区 | 日本一卡2卡3卡4卡无卡免费网站 国产一区二区三区影院 | 亚洲区小说区激情区图片区 | 久久人人爽人人爽人人片ⅴ | 一本色道婷婷久久欧美 | 国产偷国产偷精品高清尤物 | 亚洲狠狠婷婷综合久久 | 久久久久av无码免费网 | 国产人妻大战黑人第1集 | 色一情一乱一伦一区二区三欧美 | 一本大道久久东京热无码av | 午夜理论片yy44880影院 | 鲁大师影院在线观看 | 伦伦影院午夜理论片 | 亚洲精品国产a久久久久久 | 2020最新国产自产精品 | 国产偷国产偷精品高清尤物 | 久久久国产精品无码免费专区 | 熟女少妇人妻中文字幕 | 最新版天堂资源中文官网 | 久久久婷婷五月亚洲97号色 | 国产 浪潮av性色四虎 | 国产成人无码a区在线观看视频app | 学生妹亚洲一区二区 | 亚洲综合精品香蕉久久网 | 亚洲欧美日韩综合久久久 | 国产成人精品优优av | 黑人玩弄人妻中文在线 | 国产亚洲欧美日韩亚洲中文色 | 婷婷综合久久中文字幕蜜桃三电影 | 国产亚洲精品久久久久久 | 无套内谢的新婚少妇国语播放 | 国产在线精品一区二区高清不卡 | 国产艳妇av在线观看果冻传媒 | 国产成人精品一区二区在线小狼 | 亚洲精品鲁一鲁一区二区三区 | 大肉大捧一进一出视频出来呀 | 久热国产vs视频在线观看 | 国产成人一区二区三区在线观看 | 日韩 欧美 动漫 国产 制服 | 国产特级毛片aaaaaa高潮流水 | 国产香蕉尹人视频在线 | 日日躁夜夜躁狠狠躁 | 国产亚洲视频中文字幕97精品 | 亚洲aⅴ无码成人网站国产app | 久久人妻内射无码一区三区 | 色爱情人网站 | 久久久久亚洲精品中文字幕 | 亚洲一区二区三区四区 | 亚洲综合无码久久精品综合 | 天天摸天天透天天添 | 久久这里只有精品视频9 | 国产97人人超碰caoprom | 少妇人妻av毛片在线看 | 中文字幕乱码人妻无码久久 | 99久久亚洲精品无码毛片 | 人人爽人人澡人人高潮 | 亚洲中文字幕va福利 | 超碰97人人做人人爱少妇 | 欧美色就是色 | 377p欧洲日本亚洲大胆 | 久久精品一区二区三区四区 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区在线观看 | 午夜成人1000部免费视频 | 国产性猛交╳xxx乱大交 国产精品久久久久久无码 欧洲欧美人成视频在线 | 最近中文2019字幕第二页 | 国产真实乱对白精彩久久 | 国产成人精品视频ⅴa片软件竹菊 | 日本一卡2卡3卡4卡无卡免费网站 国产一区二区三区影院 | 伊在人天堂亚洲香蕉精品区 | www一区二区www免费 | 国产精品美女久久久网av | 日本护士xxxxhd少妇 | 国产精品久久久午夜夜伦鲁鲁 | 正在播放东北夫妻内射 | 久久久久久久女国产乱让韩 | 国产偷国产偷精品高清尤物 | 一二三四社区在线中文视频 | 久久精品女人天堂av免费观看 | 国内揄拍国内精品人妻 | 无码av免费一区二区三区试看 | 国产精品丝袜黑色高跟鞋 | 欧美猛少妇色xxxxx | 精品久久8x国产免费观看 | 国产成人一区二区三区在线观看 | 自拍偷自拍亚洲精品10p |